Part two

Authors POV

"Brick stop right there!" Yelled Brent with is fun pointing straight to Brick.

Brick just laughed knowing he won't get him. "How long has it been? 8 years since I've been doing this and the last two you were on my back."

Brent growled by the fact Brick thought this was a game. He was about to shoot but before he could Brick fired a shoot that missed him.

Brent dodged but fell to the ground. Brick took this time to run. Brent got up a started shooting and one shoot actually hit Brick.

"Ugh!" Brick groans but kept running sure he was bleeding but he knew he would die if he stopped.

He stopped at as house a hid.

Brent lost him. "God damn it!" He yelled hating the fact he got away. He got his speaker. "Lost troublemaker. Watch out he's out there." He said as he walked away.

Brick heard everything. Still in pain he unlocked the nearest house and went in to hide and rest. "Ugh." He groaned as he laid in a room to heal.

*with Blossom*

"Ok what do I need to do again?" Blossom asked her mic that was connected in her outfit.

"All you have to do is get in the building and get the money and if anything gets in your way or tried to hurt you.." Bubbles got cutoff by Blossom

"Yeah shoot I got it."

"I'll make a way for you to get in." Buttercup said as she hopped on her horse. Blossom nodded and waited till Buttercup left. That was her way to know it was time for her to go.

Blossom pulled up her bandana and made sure her hoodie has on right. She followed Buttercup and stoped in an alley.

Once she saw Buttercup put oil down that was her time to move she crawled under a carriage where they put their money and hanged onto it.

Buttercup smirked and watched the carriage move into the building.

Once Blossom was in she just stayed there waiting until she was safe. But with her luck a guard dropped a Penney.

Blossom eyes widened and her hand getting ready to pull out her bow.

The guard bend down seeing Blossom. "It's hood!" He screams but gets shut up with a bow through his chest.

It was too late guards coming. Blossom for her bow for the mans chest and started swinging and getting every other guard down. Without missing a shot a guard was able to shoot her.

She screamed in pain but she didn't stop shooting. Once she knew very guard as down in her view she hid somewhere to get the bullet out.

She started breathing heavily, tearing going down her cheeks. She let out a huge sigh as she pulled the bullet.

She looked down. "Ohh god." She said as she got up still in pain but not giving up. She grabbed her gun and looked at the note on it.

'Once you do it you can't back out'
This was her mother's quote and her gun.

Once she was ready she went back outside. Shooting every guard who was coming after her.

She was now in the room with the money. "Finally." She muttered. "Are you ready yet." She said thrown the mic.

"Wait. Buttercup isn't ready." Bubbles replied back.

It was 5 minutes since her call she was now getting impatient. "NOW!" Bubbles yelled.

Blossom got on top of the carriage and commanding the horses to go. Once she was outside guards were right in front of her ready to shoot. Before they could fire got in the way. Blossom was able to escape

Buttercup ran to the carriage and hopped on. Both girls gave each other a hand five. "Yea." "Yes!"

"We got the money on the way to the village." Buttercup said. "Got it." Bubbles said as she handed up their call.

*one hour later*

Blossom was done with her done and know going home. Just for safety she always had a gun in her purse.

Blossom was about to unlocked her door until it swung open. Blossom grabbed her gun and was ready to shoot.

She kicked the door wider for her to get in.

Walking slowly, soon she heard groans coming from her room.

The took one breath opening the door to see Brick bleeding and sweating on her bed. Her eyes widen about to go get her phone to call Brent.

Before she did she saw his face in pain knowing that Brent would let him die instead of calling she went to get her first aid kit.

Getting ready to help him.