Part three

Brick's POV

I woke up blurry and in a different bed. I just remembered that I got shot and hid out in a house.

I looked down to see my body and there were bandages.

How the hell did I get these?

I still didn't know why someone would help me since I'm bad and all.

I looked around the room for only to see pictures of Brent and some girl.

Holy Crap!

I tried my best to get up but when I moved it was only pain. Then i herd the door open.

My eyes widen

It was the women in the picture. She stood still.

"Looks like someone's up." She smiled and walked towards me with food. I looked at her and then at the food. I was going to say no but then my stomach growled so I took it.

"Are you Brent's wife?" I asked with a mouth full of food. "No. I'm is twin sister Blossom." She said

She was cute. I've seen her before in magazines she's that fashion designer.

"Thanks for keeping me here and not turning me into your brother." She smiled and got up. "When you feel better feel free to leave anytime you want." That was the last thing she said to me before she left the room.

I've never seen someone that nice to me without wanting me or screaming for help.

That was odd. She's nice for being my enemy's sister and way hotter too. I could stay for a little bit longer.

I lay back down and find a remote which took me awhile to figure out but I got it. I just sit back and relaxed

Sorry for short story I just couldn't think what else I could put in chapter