Part nineteen

Authors POV

It was silent after Blossom told her story.

Brent's hand was covering his mouth as he was processing things.

"Did you know?" Blossom asked as she remembered that he asked her how long

John nodded as it was his turn to look down

Blossom then hugged her dad in a tight, warm hug. "Why didn't you tell me..." she said as you could hear her voice cracking.

He hugged her back as he heard her cry.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Brent asked as he felt left out.

They both released from the hug

"I didn't think you guys needed to know... but looks like I was wrong" their dad explained

Brent shook his head and left the room

John was going to go but Blossom stopped him and went instead

The front door wasn't opened but she knew where he was. She walked upstairs to her room in the balcony

He was there looking up.

Blossom slowly walked towards him and stood right beside him.

"Why do I have to be the last to know everything!" He says looking at her with sadness in his eyes

"I mean... look at me! What have I done to be last in everything." He said throwing his hands in the air

"What do you mean last in everything?" She asked

"I mean your were the GOLDEN CHILD! You got the A's and gotten into many sports. What else is there?!" He screamed letting his anger out.

"I'm the GOLDEN CHILD?! You have a successful career while I'm here can't even find one good damn idea for an outfit and a thief that is wanted!" Blossom screamed back.

"Brent your my big brother by 3 minutes. I look up to you." She said having him stare at her.

"You wanna know why I didn't tell you about me being Hood?"

"Why?"

"Because I was scared In disappointing you!" She screamed as she looked away to the sky.

"What?"

"I... like I said I look up to you... I couldn't bare to see your face when I told you. And when you were going to be a officer then..." Blossom stopped talking as she didn't want to finish.

Brent looked at her. "You look up to me?"

Blossom nodded

"I mean your my brother. Everything I do or keep a secret, I do that because I don't want to disappoint you." She admitted.

Brent wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into a shoulder hug.

"That's why I didn't tell you about Hood, I thought you would shut me out or something."

"Maybe I would be shocked, but we're family and we have to put up with each's others crap." Blossom laughed.

"No matter what, even if you killed somebody, I will still talk to you." He said smiling.

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Do you have any other secrets that you'll like to share?" He asked.

Blossom looked down.

"You'll be mad..." she said

"No I won't." He said not really promising it.

"I had a small relationship." She said as she looked at Brent.

"With who?"

"Brick..."

It was silent. Brent released from the hug and grabbed both of her shoulders and looked at her.

"You dated Brick?" He said with a bitter tone.

Blossom nodded looking down. "You said no more secrets."

"How long was the relationship?"

"A week..."

"Why did you guys break up?" He asked

"No reason we are just different." She played with her fingers.

Brent looked at her suspiciously. "What's the reason?" He said looking dead in her eyes.

"Because he doesn't know how hard we worked for were we're at." She said looking up.

"And he was going to the mansion."

Brent let go of her shoulders and went to the door.

"No!" She said. "It doesn't matter."
She said getting in front of him.

He nodded and they both walked inside.

They were created by everyone in the living room.

"Okay bubbles and buttercup you guys are sharing a room." Blossom said as both girls nodded

"Dad you got another room."

"Okay there is one more room that's not occupied. But someone has to sleep in here."

"I'll sleep here." Brent said

"Okay. And if the room is to crowded for you guys then someone could also sleep out here." The brothers nodded

Brent's walkie-talkie started to make noise.

He answered it away from everyone else.

He came back with an annoyed look on his face.

"The Miller's mansion was broken into. Have any ideas?"

Everyone instead of John groaned.

"I'm getting called down there." He said gathering a few things.

"I'm be back in like an hour." He said as he left the door.

"So what do we do now?"