Part fourteen

Authors POV

All four adults stopped running as they were clear from cops.

Blossom took a breath and then put her hands together.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING!" She yelled as you could see she was furious.

"I'm trying to prove a point..." Brick looked away.

Buttercup and Blossom glared at him.

"YOU RUINED OUT HEIST!" Blossom yelled as she got closer to Brick.

He rolled his eyes and stared at the red head below him. A blush came on his face.

Blossom turned around and you could see a car.

"Let's go." Buttercup said trying to get rid of the tension.

Blossom nodded and they walked over to the car to hear some noises.

They all groaned knowing what it is. "Come on guys..." blossom groaned as she opened the door.

"Umm..... Hi...." bubbles said embarrassed

She was sitting on Boomer's lap and you could she her lipstick was smeared and on Boomer.

"Hi..." boomer smiled

They all rolled their eyes and motioned them to move.

They were all in the car as it was driving to Blossom's home.

"You can just drop us off." Brick mumbled as his hands were crossed. "No." Blossom replied

"Why not?" Brick asked annoyed

"Because you guys already know to much we're keeping you until we are done with our mission." Buttercup said as the boys looked at her confused.

"Know to much? what do you mean?" Butch asked

"He saw you." Blossom mumbled looking at the window. "You mean that guy?" Brick answered

All girls nodded.

"What's so wrong about him?" Butch asked

"Since he saw you, he'll want to get you. It's not safe being out her by your self knowing that you look like you."

All brothers looked at each other nervously.

"I mean I'm safe right?" Boomer said getting glares from his brothers. They nodded as Boomer sighed of relief.

"But Brick and I are dead." Butch asked trying to clarify things.

They all nodded once again.

Butch and Brick groaned as they realized they were probably going to die.

They finally stopped but Blossom was a little cautious.

She looked around to see if any of her neighbors were home especially Aaron.

When no cars seemed to be noticed she gave them a pair of wigs and sunglasses.

As she popped on a sweater as did Buttercup.

"Let's go..." Blossom said as they all got out of the car and rushed to Blossom house.

They all sighed of reuse they all made it to Blossom's without being seen.

"Where have you been?"