Part four

Authors POV

Blossom was in her work room making a dress.

"Ahh." She hissed in pain. She struck herself with a needle. She quickly sucked on her finger and went back to work.

Blossom heard some sighs in the background but just ignored it and continued finishing up her work.

The sighing got louder now she was getting annoyed. She put on a happy face and turned around.

"What?!" Blossom asked in a annoyed tone.

"I don't want to be stuck in these clothes." Brick whined.

"What do you want me to do?" Blossom asked hoping to finish the conversation. "Make me some clothes." He said

"I can't do that." Blossom replied and went back to her work. "You are a fashion designer right. Why can't you do it?"

She turned back in a annoyed face. "I don't have the right material to make you comfortable clothes. But I do have some clothes in that drawer." Blossom pointed.

Brick opened the drawer and found the clothes. He went out to change.

Blossom sighed and went back to her work.

Once she was almost done Brick came back with the clothes she gave him.

"How do I look?" He said cocky. Blossom turned around only to see him in a T-shirt and sweatpants.

"Comfortable." Blossom simply said and went back to work. "Your no fun?" Brick muttered and walked off. Blossom smirked and decided to take a break to eat.

She walked to the kitchen to see Brick going through her frigid. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for food. Do you have good food?" Brick asked as he looked at her.

"I do but the unhealthy food is for bad days. You really don't need any of that junk food." Blossom said as she moved Brick out of the way so she could get water.

"I'm your guest! I should be getting the junk food!" Brick said out of disbelief.

"You probably never have eaten healthy food!" Blossom replied a little bit annoyed.

"So what if I haven't, What are you going to do about it." Brick smirked and went all up in her face. She glared

" I'll show you what I'm going to do."

( a few minutes later)

"YOU ARE GOING TO EAT IT!"

"NO IM NOT!"

Both were running around the house. Blossom was chasing Brick with a piece of broccoli.

Blossom pounced on him making her on top of him.

She turned him around so he can face her.

"You have no where to run. This is the part where I'm making you. EAT. IT." She said with a death glare.

"Make me." Brick replied. Blossom smiled and shoved the broccoli into his mouth and making him chew. He finally swallowed.

Blossom got off of him and crossed her arms. Brick looked at her.

"Okay it wasn't so bad but you didn't have to do any of that." Brick said in shock.

"I know but look you still ate it." Blossom said as she walked off and got an apples. Then she went off to her work room.

Brick watched every movement. "Well played." He said and went off to the couch.