Part eight

Blossom's POV

I was in my room watching Friends. It's one of my favorite tv shows.

"Blossom! Blossom! BLOSSOM!" I groaned as I heard Boomer's voice yelling for me

Before I got up he came bursting through my door.

"BLOSSOM!" I rolled my eyes

"What?!" I asked looking very annoyed. "How do you turn off the tv?" I glared at him

I pushed the covers off my body and walked towards the living room.

I groaned as my body was sore. The scar on my hip seemed to be bruising.

I looked at my tv and stuck out my hand wanting the remote. "Here." He gave me the remote.

I tried turning it off but it wouldn't budge.

I turned the remote over to see there was a battery missing. "Where is the battery?" I asked

"I threw the remote at Boomer." Butch said sitting on the couch. I looked at him and and to the kitchen.

"Hey Bloss." I was looking in the drawer when Brick called me.

"Yeah." I said right when I turned I saw him shirtless. I froze. I didn't know he had an eight pack.

"Do you know where the towels are?" He asked. "Yeah there right in that closet." I said pointing not trying to show that i was blushing.

He smiled and nodded

I was still frozen knowing my face was pink.

"BLOSSOM" that snapped me out of my daydream. Grabbed a battery and placed it in the remote.

I walked back to the living room and turned it off.

"Thank you." They both yelled as I walked back to my room.

I looked around to see if anyone was near me. When no one was on my sight I entered my secret room to do a few things

I needed to adjust my suit from the bullet I got from the last mission.

I grabbed my sewing kit and started patching the hole.

"Ugh why did I freeze." I questioned myself from the incident a few minutes ago.

I've never done something like that before.

This is changing me.