Part six

Authors POV

Blossom drove home after having making plans with the girls.

As she got to her house she saw that all of the lights were on.

"What is going on in there?" Blossom mumbled as she walked closer to the door to only hear loud music.

She unlocked the door to see Brick and two other men dancing all over the place.

The music was blowing up her eardrums.

Brick was dancing and laughing until he saw an angry Blossom. He stopped and pressed the remote he had in his hand to turn off the music.

"Yo! Bro what are you doing?" The raven haired man asked but looked at Blossom and looked down.

The blonde saw her too and stopped dancing and waved.

"What is this!" Blossom yelled as she got everyone's attention.

"Um. Blossom this is Butch and Boomer my brothers." Brick smiled as his brothers waved.

"Hi nice to meet you know get out." Blossom said calmly as she pointed to the door.

Boomer was moving but Butch stopped him. "No Brick said we can stay here."

Right after hearing that Blossom gave Brick a death glare. "Umm bloss can we talk." Brick nervously said.

"Yeah shall we." Blossom replied

They walked to another room. Once the door as closed Blossom anger came in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I SAID YOU CAN CALL THEM NOT BRING THEM HERE!" Blossom yelled forgetting Brick's brothers can hear

"Their my baby brother's you gotta have a heart to let them stay just for two weeks." Brick was pleading

Blossom looked into his eyes and couldn't help but sigh.

"Fine two weeks and that goes for you too." Blossom said as she opened the door to go where butch and boomer were.

"I'll get your rooms ready just please don't break anything." Blossom said as she left leaving the Jojo brothers alone.

"Yo she's hot." Butch said as he looked at brick. Brick just glared at him with a hint of jealousy hearing his brother calling Blossom hot.

"Yeah but her brother is Brent." Boomer said reminding Butch.

"Yeah but she seems familiar?" Brick looked at butch and know he was thinking of Blossom.

'Who does she look like?' Brick thought.

"Okay your rooms are ready and just tell me when you want to be in them I'll show your we're their at."

Blossom left to the kitchen only leaving the boys thinking who she looks like