Part fifteen

Authors POV

Everyone's eyes widened as Brent was sitting in the couch.

"Brent?!" Blossom smiled nervously as walked up to him. "Hey bro what's up?"

Brent's face didn't change once it was only a serious face.

Blossom smile changed to a nervous face.

"What's this?" He asked mentioning behind her to the boys. He then got up to take a closer look.

"Who are these men?" He asked as he had some suspicion in his tone.

"Um... their....?" Blossom didn't know what to say. Her brother is like a human lie detector.

"Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles get behind me." He whispered.

Bubbles and Buttercup obeyed but Blossom was still in front of him.

"Blossom get behind me." He said in a demanding tone. "No." Blossom said as she stayed still.

"Blossom do you know who these men are?" He asked getting annoyed.

Blossom hesitated but decided to answer. "Yeah..." Brent then glared at her.

"You can take off the disguises off now." Blossom said as Butch and Boomer did but not Brick.

"No. No I think I'm good..." Brick said crossing his arms.

Blossom looked back showing a pleading face.

"Fine..." Brick gave up and took off his disguise.

Brent knew it and was about to get his gun before Blossom stopped him.

"DONT DO IT!" She yelled as her hands were ready to get the gun from her brother.

"Bloss be lucky I'm not going to arrest your for harboring a criminal!" Brent yelled.

Before Blossom could speak their dad burst through the door.

"Hey I brought soup!" He said with a smile and the smile soon turned into confusion.

"What's going on?" He asked as he placed the soup on a table by the door.

(10 minutes later)

Everyone was seated of dinner that their dad has brought.

He had made them eat first before they all started fighting.

He even let the Jojo brothers eat since that's how kind he was. And something was telling him to do so.

It was quite and Brent was glaring at Brick and Brick was doing to same.

Blossom felt awkward since she was in the middle of the two men.

"Can we start on the explaining now?!" Brent asked his father.

He raised his index finger at Brent telling him not now.

Blossom was just lost in thoughts. Now she has to tell her father and brother everything.

Well she can leave the part of her and Brick's small relationship.

"Go ahead Blossom you can explain." Her father finally said as he was done eating.

Blossom looked at him nervously. "I barley touched my food." She said nervously.

She was right she had barely touched her food. She lost her appetite.

"Doesn't matter." Brent said coldly not leaving a eye on Brick.

"Brick randomly hid her and he was shot." Blossom stated.

"The day I shot him!" Brent yelled. "That's were you went!" He yelled as he slapped his hand on the table.

"BRENT! Let her finish." Their father said as Brent mumbled.

"I took care of him... then his brother came. I said they can live here for about 2 weeks. Then we had a fight." She said looking at Brick remembering the fight.

"Then things happened and now we're here." She finished leaving out details

Brent glared at both Blossom and Brick.

"What things happened!" Brent demanded answers.

"Bloss maybe you should tell them?" Bubbles said quietly.

"Tell us what?" Brent and their father asked as they were now curious.

"You shouldn't tell them." Buttercup butted in the conversation

"You should show them..."