Part twenty-one

Third Person POV

Everyone huddled around a table with the blueprints of the Miller's Mansion.

"So what are we going to do?" Bubbles asked looking at Blossom.

"Okay well, your and Boomer are in charge of telling us we're the cameras are at and where is dangerous or not. Since you guys can hack."

Both Bubbles and Boomer nodded looking at each other then blushing.

"No getting unfocused! Unlike last time." Buttercup added bringing up last time.

Bubbles glared at her having Boomer blush of embarrassment.

Blossom soon pointed to a spot on the blueprint. "Buttercup, you and Butch are going to make a little distraction for me and Brick to get in."

"Whoa! Why are your going in with Brick?" Brent asked getting in the conversation.

"Well Brick and I are most experts in this area. And we can't have a cop." Blossom said giving an
explanation

"Actually having a cop with a body camera helps you better in court. I'm in this." He said standing next to Blossom.

Brick glanced at him confused. Same did Blossom but she shrugged it off.

"Okay then." She said looking back at the blue prints. "Brick, Brent, and I will sneak into the house and get the answers I'm looking for."

"We!" Brent but in having Blossom roll her eyes and chuckle.

"Yes, we." She smiled looking at her brother.

"What do you want me to do?!" John said getting many jumps from everyone else

"We forgot you were here!" Butch said placing his heart on his chest.

"Nothing dad, you just need to wait until we buzz you to bring in a distraction for us to leave." John nodded looking at the blue piece of paper.

"At least I'm part of something that will give your mother some justice."

"If I'm right." Blossom mumbled but Brent heard her but didn't say anything.

He touched her shoulder which caused her to look at him. He mouthed you better be.

She nodded and walked away from the table grabbing her bow.

"Let's get out answers!"
________________

I'm almost done with this book!
Yay!
I hope you enjoy this small chapter but I swear that the others will be longer!
Thank you for my 50 followers, I know it's not a lot but it's enough for me!
Bye have a great New Years Eve or New Years!