Part eleven

Authors POV

Blossom had to go somewhere urgent and the boys wanted to see what she does during her day.

"Here wear this." Blossom threw a wig at Boomer while his brother were laughing.

"Really?" He complained

Blossom nodded.

"Give me something good!" Butch said wanting to be a new person for a day.

Blossom smirked and grabbed a women's wig and a poncho. Brick burst out laughing.

Butch smiled turned upside down.

"I don't wanna wear THAT." Butch whines as she threw the outfit at him.

"What about me babe?" Brick asked as Blossom looked at him and thought.

Blossom soon went into her closet and found a Werid pair of clothes, wig, and some sunglasses

"Your quite famous here." She said as she gave him the outfit.

All boys went to change and they all went into Blossom car.

Blossom turned on her car

He phone then rang. "Hello." Blossom said a bit cheerfully.

Blossom face changed and looked behind her to see the three men.

"What?!" They all asked. Blossom turned around. "I'll pick you and her up right now by." She sus hanging up the phone

"Your bring people into the car!" Brick said getting a little nervous

"Their my best friends. They won't tell a soul on you guys. Okay?" She said getting nods from the men.

Blossom drove off to an house which two women came out of.

"He... HEY!" Buttercup said as she saw the men.

"Get in! Both of you." Buttercup had shotgun and bubbles sat In the crowded space with the boys.

"What are they doing here! Especially him." Bubbles pointed at Brick.

Blossom sighed. "Well. Things happened. And they're staying with me."

"Yeah when she means by things she means." Butch said as he mentioned her and Brick.

"WHAT?!" Both women yell

Blossom glared at Butch. Brick did the same.

"What would Brent and you dad think?" Buttercup said Blossom looked down.

"That's why you lie." Blossom smiled having buttercup and bubbles roll their eyes.

"Hello." Boomer said a bit shy to Bubbles who was sitting by him.

"Hi!" She said sweetly.

Everyone rolled their eyes and Blossom drove off the her father's office.

"Stay here." Blossom said as she got out of the car.

"Uh... Brick you should duck down." Butch said. "Why?"

"Brent's right there."

Brick quickly duck down. Butch and Boomer laughed and buttercup chuckled a little.

"He's probably kidding since he's car is right there." Bubbles pointed out as Brick hit Butch on the head.

Blossom soon rushed back out with her Brother by her side.

They hugged and she walked towards her car waving one last time.

She got in.

"Are you going to get us lunch?" Buttercup reminded. Blossom groaned and nodded.

"I want lunch!" The men yelled

"Anything to get away from that rich boy." Brick muttered causing everyone to hear.

"Are you talking about Brent?" Blossom asked a little annoyed.

Everyone looked at Butch. "Shouldn't have said that." Buttercup said

"What's wrong with that." Brick asked

"Nothing..." Blossom said ignoring him for the whole drive.