Part twenty-three

Third Person POV

"Will you guys SHUT UP!" Blossom whispered looking at her brother and Brick.

They both looked at her surprised, sure they been bickering but they didn't think it was that loud.

Brent was about it say something until laughter stopped him.

They all looked at the ground, "did laughter just come from the ground?" Brick asked looking up at Blossom.

They all stared at the ground some more until Brent groaned knowing why there was laughter.

"There's a party that Dexter is hosting, I forgot to tell your we were invited." Blossom rolled her eyes

"When did you get the invite?" Brent looked at Blossom when she asked. "the day I caught you bring him home!" Brent pointed at Brick. Blossom's mouth was just open and trying not to smile.

She shook her head and touched a button near her ear, "talk to me bubs." she said soon getting a reply.

"yep." Bubbles replied, Blossom could hear typing. "can you hack into security and check the nearest couple in formal attire." Bubbles hummed and typed.

"in your left there are two people with the somewhat same size as you and Brent."

Blossom nodded and slowly walked before getting stopped my Brent.

"Your not going to knock out two innocent people!" he said stopping her from her tracks. "Okay then, I'll just knock out one and you can be stuck with Brick, you choose."

Brent groaned knowing his answer, but before she spoke he rolled his head around.

"Fine, let's go."

____________________

sorry for a short chapter.

hope you like it.