Part twenty

Author POV

It was the next day.

It was silent as it was an awkward atmosphere. Sure Blossom and her family were able to talk about everything but is was still awkward

Mostly because the Jojo brothers were there. Brent and Brick don't like each other that makes things awkward

Everyone was at the table eating instead of Blossom.

"I'm going to go get her." Brick said getting up. "NO! No, she's my sister I should get her." Brent argued

They both rushed to her room but she wasn't there.

They looked at each other then the empty room and started to wonder where she could be.

Brent got the idea first and rushed to the hallway, Brick followed him.

Brent rememberers the code and typed it and the wall moved showing Blossom's back. Brick was right behind him.

"What are you doing?" Brent asked as he walked closer to his sister.

He saw that she was loading guns and fixing up a few things to make it better to protect her.

"Your NOT going back there!" He said as he forced the gun in her hand on the table.

"Yes I AM!" She yelled moving his arm and picking up the gun.

She got up and moved to a table with her bow and over 20 bows to get it ready.

"Bloss you said it your self it's dangerous!" Brent yelled having everyone come in.

"What is going one?" John asked

"Blossom's going to go back!" Brent yelled having everyone gasp.

"Why?!" He asked.

Blossom didn't answer her attention went back to the table behind her

"You didn't answer me?!"

"Because he has something that could lead us to mom's murder!" She yelled back not holding it in.

"You see this!" She pointed to the pictures of people which red string connecting to her mom's picture.

"They all have connections!"

"They all know something about my mother! I'm going to find out what! Can I please get privacy!" Everyone stood there shocked.

"Bloss, if have something to mom then I'm going to help." Brent said walking towards him.

She looked at him. Her eyes showed that she was grateful.

She hugged her brother. "Thank you." Soon John walked towards them.

"I'll help you no matter what." John said. "Can you even do that dad?" Brent asked

"If it involves something ilegal then of course I can." They all smiled

"We can all help." Everyone else joined.

Blossom smiled seeing her family and friends by her side.

"Okay this is what we have to do"