eighteen

awkward encounters 

      shock did not describe the feeling Draco Malfoy felt as his lips met with Athena Malkins

      shock did not describe the feeling Draco Malfoy felt as his lips met with Athena Malkins. Her hands gripped firmly around his cheeks , he was frozen. Though after the realization  of her own actions had set in on her she quickly pulled away ,  shock embedded in her features , her pale cheeks tinted red in embarrassment. though no cheeks were ever as red as Harry Potters , flushed with his own romantic encounter and witnessing his close friend pucker up on his sworn enemy. 

   though he couldn't deny the drop in his stomach that he felt watching the pair. as the crowd around them stilled in absolute shock , silence fell over them all. Athena after at least five seconds let her hands fall from the bleach blonde boys shoulders , though her arms were stiff and robotic. 

as the four settled in their silence , it was broken by the shout of a certain Slytherin girl. 

"YOU BUG EYED BITCH" 

     Pansy Parkinson screeched from the outskirts of the crowd , which immediately parted to make room for her. 

  Athena whipped her head around at the noise and her shocked face settled into her ice cold glare , as she raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"You got a problem Pugnose?" 

the girl asked , sarcasm laced through her words 

Pansy had grown closer to the slightly taller girl , her face tilted up , chest puffed in an attempt to intimidate the slightly amused girl. 

"Yes actually , my problem is you and your slimy lips all over my boyfriend"

Pansy responded  , spit from her aggressive approach hitting Athena on the cheek.

Athena laughed out loud , glancing between Draco and Pansy with a baffled expression on her face. 

" Boyfriend?" 

the taller Slytherin asked amused 

"Since when?"

Both Draco and Athena asked out loud 

Making Pansy's face flush with embarrassment 

"Oh shut it! You're a jealous bitch!! Its obvious!" 

Parkinson replied smugly