thirty three

New feelings 

In the following weeks, Athena couldn't shake the unease off of her shoulders

In the following weeks, Athena couldn't shake the unease off of her shoulders. Madame Pomfrey even praised the girl, without the girls headache bringing people outside , Katie could've died. But Athena didn't feel thankful, or glad. She was scared. Because of a faint headache that remained lodged within her head. She was unsure of what danger the headache held for her or her friends , but she had the ever growing feeling that this year was going to be bad. 

As she slumped over to Gryffindor table that day for breakfast, she felt a heavy weight over her eyes. she could barely sleep with the worry of trouble keeping her up for hours and hours. In her time she had studied endlessly, quill scars indenting her fingers. 

So as she plopped down next to Harry she let her head fall over his lean shoulder, making a smile pull onto his groggy face, running a hand through her long hair instinctively. Hermione chuckled at this quietly, nudging Ron as well. 

The trio began discussing that days final Quidditch match, Ron turning green at the mention of it. Making Athena pull up from her small nap and sleepily accept some toast from Harry. And though Athena was tired she didn't miss the flash of a vile from Harry Potters hand. 

And neither did Hermione. 

the two girls shared a look. 

Ron however took a chug of his drink , a smile pulling onto his face. 

"I'm feeling pretty lucky today"

the ginger boy grinned. 

Athena rolled her eyes and stood with the rest of the table. 

It was quidditch time! 

It was kind of stupid how infatuated with the sport the girl had become. She even let the raven haired boy drape his red and gold scarf around her shoulders. 

as she pushed her way through the halls, a smiling Harry Potter following day dreamily. She walked up to the pitch with the golden boy, chatting with him about the endless homework so close into the year. He simply stood watching the girl mumble, thinking back on the past year of ups and downs he'd shared with her. 

He only snapped out of it when it was time for him to go, as Athena ran a hand through the boys messy hair, and wished him good luck.