twenty two

we trusted you 

Athena barely dodged the death curse 

barreling behind a large rock of the hostile room 

her own father had just tried to murder her in cold blood 

and she was less than surprised

as she gathered her senses , she felt the large gash above her eyebrow. blood was pooling around her brow and she sighed. 

hearing the rushed footsteps of a ( suspected ) hostile she quickly whipped her head around the rock, spotting the other death eater who had been holding her back she went to cast an offensive spell but remembered her wand had been sent flying. 

she let him draw nearer before bolting in-front of him and sending a hard punch to the mans stomach 

"bitch"

he gasped breathlessly 

she pulled back her elbow and sent him to the ground unconscious 

"don't we all know it" 

she muttered before hopping off the slight platform and grabbing her wand. 

in the chaos that surrounded her she shot hexes at any black cloaks she saw. 

Hermione was struggling in a group of three or more death eaters , writhing against the tall figures she was frantically searching for help. but only saw Athena slowly creeping up behind the men. 

Her eyes widened , and she writhed more , trying to fuss that she could somehow handle this herself. 

Without warning Athena quickly stupefied two of the three men before screaming a quick curse she had read somewhere. the man fell into a heap on the floor , blood drained from him and Athena paled. Hermione gaped and quickly checked the mans pulse. 

"hes alive" 

the girl spoke breathlessly 

"right then" 

Athena continued before returning into a sprint along the large room. 

gaining momentum she hoped back onto the large platform,  beginning to attack the large masses of death eaters. 

The order was winning , things begin to look up as the side fighting for good began to win the upper hand of the battle , when she saw it.