Part 8

So, thank you to everyone who voted. Yes it closed quite quickly. Overall option B was the most voted for and will be the one I write. Sorry if that upsets any of you but it is only fair for me to go with the majority.

**In the year 2019**

Klaus' point of view:

The sound of a familiar song- that I don't remember the name of- rings through the house as I begin to spin around and slow dance with the pot containing our father after the stubborn man refused to let me conjure him. I place him down on the table and switch to a more disco style dance, the room still spinning. I move around the table, again holding dad. Eventually I find myself on the table, swinging my arms around. My vision working in scenes, one minute I'm doing one thing, the next I'm doing something completely different. That's just my life now though, straight out of rehab and back to the drugs, my best friends in this cruel world full of dead people. If I can't see them, they aren't there and that's just how I like things to be.

Suddenly, a loud crash's is heard outside.
"Daddy?" I shout as I catch the pot and slide over to the wall as knives flyyyy off the table and stab into the wall.
I run outside to save the day with a fire extinguisher screaming
"Out of the way!" As I throw it at this big blue portally thing, probably another hallucination.
"What is that gonna do?!" Allison shouts over the noise.
"I don't know, you have a better idea?" I respond. Really I don't know what it was going to do. Who thinks things through these days anywayssss?

Your point of view:

Together we open the portal. Hopefully back to our past. Hopefully we have time to do what we need tot do. Maybe we will finally escape this life of fighting for survival, killing and running. All I want is it to end. We enter the portal and feel it drag us through, as we see figures standing at the other side. It's hard to make out who they are but there are five of them. We are pulled through and fall hard on the leaf covered ground. Five gets up and holds out a hand for me. We stand there and stare at the five people in front of us who I recognise to be our siblings. The ones we saw the dead bodies of back when we first time travelled.
"Does anyone say number Five and Eight or is it just me?" Obviously Klaus says this.

We walk silently down to the kitchen of the familiar house and the others follow us, clearly shocked that we could be here.
"What's the date? The exact date?" Five asks while getting himself food. The others sit around the wooden table-Klaus sits in the middle of the table with his legs crossed- in the centre of the room as I pace.
No one responds for a few seconds before Luther stands up.
"It's been seventeen years."
"It's been a lot longer than that." Five argues before spatial jumping through Luther and going to the cupboard.
"I haven't missed that.." Luther said still looking at where Five had just been.
"The future, it's shit by the way." Five answers before going back to making his sandwich.
"Called it." Shouts Klaus, casing me to laugh. Something he could always do.
"Really is shit. Wouldn't recommend going there." I say, a lack of emotion in my voice as I do.
"Should've listened to the old man-" Five begins before I cut him off
"Shit happens and we had to time travel at some point. I'm not saying I don't regret it but hey, we achieved it perfectly twice before screwing up." I say. Now it's Klaus' turn to laugh at how relaxed about this I seem.
"How long were you there?" Diego asks as I stop and stand next to Five.
"Forty five years- give or take." He answers.
"So what are you saying? You're fifty eight?" Luther asks, clearly not understanding the full situation.
"Not exactly. Physically, no." I say.
"My consciousness is fifty eight and so is Eight's. Though she hasn't physically aged at all since she was fifteen. She used her sharing ability to keep me looking fifteen but it temporarily shut down as we did this for some reason so I turned into an old man before we got here." Five explains.
"Ohhhh that's why it looked like some weird old man was coming through a weird blue thingy.." Klaus says, sounding as distant as always. Clearly in the world of Klaus still.
"Thing is, I haven't reactivated it yet so the calculations must've been slightly off."
"You don't say? Dolores did keep saying the equations were off. Bet she's laughing now." Five asks, an element of sarcasm in his voice. He then picks up a news paper, revealing headlines of our 'Father's' death.
"Guess we misses the funeral. Heat failure huh?" Five asks the others while looking around.
"Yes." Allison confirms before Luther corrects her.
"No." He says firmly.
"Glad to see nothing's changed." Five says sarcastically while walking away. I stand still.
"I can't believe we're really here. I never thought we'd see you alive again." I say while looking at them all. They look slightly confused as I begin to walk out of the room.
"That's it, there's nothing else to say?" Allison calls after me.
"Pretty much." I respond before moving back upstairs to my room. I look through my wardrobe and find nothing but hangers filled with my old uniform. Great. I have no choice but to put it on before walking back downstairs to the 'living room' I guess you could say. A room that was rarely occupied. I look at there portrait of Five and me hanging above the polished marble fireplace. Five walks up behind and places a hand on my shoulder. We look up at the picture together as Vanya approaches us.
"Nice to know Dad didn't forget us." Five says while turning which I also do to face Vanya.
"Read your book by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered and definitely ballsy giving up the family secrets. Sure that went over well." Five finishes.
"It was good, we both agree on that. I'm still sorry you felt so left out. I'm sure the others didn't exactly see it in that way though." I add to the conversation.
"They hate me." Vanya says, I feel her emotions drop to immense sadness as all she has received from the others is rejection which caused her so much pain inside. In the time I was here I tried to be friendly but it's difficult when all she wanted to do was isolate herself in fear of the comments the others might make.
"There are worse things that could happen." Five says in an attempt to make her not feel so bad about things.
"You mean like what happened to Ben?" She asks.
"Was it bad?" Five asks after hesitating. I look down at my feet, feeling sadness wash over all of us. The pain of knowing other people's emotions is you feel everything for everyone near.

Word count: 1234
Bit longer today. I'm still sorry about yesterday. The word count includes my little message at the top. Just so you all know, I am updating as much as I possibly can without completely wearing myself out. Also IMPORTANT: Updates will slow as I have mock GCSE exams in roughly five weeks so I have a lot going on. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am trying my hardest to please everyone. Thank you for reading and again, I hope to see you in the next chapter. Byeee :)