Part 12

WARNING: some -not great- descriptions of violence.

Your point of view:

We arrive at a diner called "Griddy's doughnuts" and walk inside. We walk to the seats at the counter and sit down. Five rings the bell and we wait as a man in a grey hat comes in. He takes off the hat and places it down, looking exhausted.
Five sighs as we wait, I just look at him. It's insane to see him so calm right now, he's usually worrying about something and hiding it but it's easily picked up by me.
The waitress then walks out of the back room saying:
"Sorry, the sink was clogged. So, what will it be?" She asks the older looking man sitting next to us.
"Uhhh, give me a chocolate éclair." He quickly answers.
"Mhm, sure. Can I get the kid a glass of milk or something?" She asks.
Five scoffs and says
"The kid wants coffee, black."
"Cute kid.. and you dear?"
"Oh, (your favourite drink) please."
Five over exaggerates a smile and I try my best not to laugh.
"Okay.." She whispers, probably a bit scared.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my 'brothers and sisters' and eat doughnuts 'till we puked." Five says to me and the stranger sitting next to him.
"The times we had here.." I laugh.
The man looks confused as we still look like kids.
"Simpler times huh?" Five continues and looks at the man.
"Uh, I suppose." He says hesitantly.
The waitress then comes over with our orders.
"I got theirs." The stranger says while paying.
"Thanks." Five and I say in unison.
Five then asks the man for an address, he gives it to us before going out to his truck and driving away. Five an dI sit in silence for a minute before the door opens. I place down my drink slowly as a group of men show up behind us.
"Hmm, that was fast. Thought we'd have more time before they found us." Five says calmly while two of the men point guns at us.
"Okay, so let's all be professional about this yeah?" One of the men asks.
"Come with us, we wanna talk." Another says.
"Got nothing to say." Five says, again, calmly.
"Can we get this over with already?" I ask.
"It doesn't have to go this way. Think I wanna shoot kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" One of the men holding a gun says.
"Trust me, you don't need to worry about that." I say slowly.
"Why is that?"
"You won't be going home." Five answers before I can.
Five then grabs a knife and uses his spatial jump so he can stab one. He then jumps away to a table.
"Hey assholes." He says, getting them to shoot at him but he again jumps away. I use my spatial jumps too, causing the men to get confused and become venerable as they don't know where to look. They eventually end up shooting each other. Five strangles one with his tie before stabbing another. When most are dead, he retrieves his tie and puts it back on. He then moves over and breaks the neck of the last man before sitting back down and grabbing a knife. He puts it up to his skin.
"Five, you should let me." I say and he nods. I cut open his arm and pull out a tracker before using my own tie to wrap it up.
"Oww.." He says.
"Sorry..why do we always end up like this?"
"What do you mean by that?" He asks.
"Well you always seem to get injured on your arm and I always deal with it, remember that time before we time traveled..right after my first mission with you all?"
"Yeah..Thanks." We walk out around the bodies to the car and get in, with me driving this time.
"So.." I satay, hoping Five will say something interesting.
"Those were good times weren't they. When we used to sneak out and go there?" He asks.
"Damn right they were. The best times. The first time we went we were so nearly caught by 'dad' though. Then there was that time that Klaus got high before going there and he wore Allison's skirt and ended up dancing on the table." I laugh, Five joining before continuing:
"Don't forget that time when Diego ran off with Luther's doughnut and Luther completely lost it at him."
"I'm shocked Luther ever went honestly. The only real downside to going there was when one of us puked after. There was always one."
We arrive back at the academy. Five looks over at me as he takes off his seatbelt before getting out, I do the same. He then spatial jumps in front of me and kisses me properly. Not just a peck on the lips, it feels like he means it. I kiss back. We eventually pull away and smile at each other, not needing to say anything. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as we walk inside.

Word count: 861
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Trying to bring back the whole FivexYou/Eight thing lol
NOTICE: my imagines book is now out, the requests page is up. You can just message me with requests though.
Also: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K WHAT?!!!! Sorry, I'm kind of freaking out. This is amazing. You all make me so happy and the support on this book is incredible.
Again, thank you so so so much for reading and I once again hope to see you next time byeeee :)))