Part 25

Your point of view:

Once Klaus has left the room, Five immediately moves to the desk and begins to scribble something down on a tatted piece of paper from a decades old notepad . I lean over his shoulder as he does so, after he looks up at me, his green eyes not only showing fatigue, but also showing determination to fix this. He stands up slowly and holds my hand.
"I need a minute." He sighs.
I nod in response and we go lie down on his bed.
We both look up at the ceiling, I rest my arm across my stomach as always.
Five turns to me.
"Move your arm." He says in a quiet voice.
"Why?"
"Because that makes you look insecure. Someone as beautiful as you -inside and out- should never have to feel that way."
I blush lightly and look into his beautiful eyes, gorgeous green orbs that I find myself getting lost in far too often before placing my hand on his cheek. He smiles, showing off his dimples and leans in to place a soft kiss on my lips. I slowly kiss back while closing my eyes. Eventually we both pull away for air.
"I don't know what I'd do without you Y/n. I would probably still be trapped.. or maybe wouldn't have survived.. or maybe have been even more insane than I am." He blurts out.
"Insane?" I ask slowly.
"More insane.. because right now I'm insanely in love with you. If you hadn't have been there I'd be insane in a bad way I guess.."
It's unusual anyone sees this side of him. Five likes to act tough and as if he feels nothing but underneath that is someone who truly cares. The blanket of sarcasm and violence can sometimes be pulled away to reveal his true feelings. It's as if he reverts back to being a child. His intentions are pure and his aspirations clear.
"I'm insanely in love with you too." I say while intertwining our fingers. He blushes lightly.
"The number 5, blushing? I never thought I'd live to see the day." I tease.
He turns away.
"Shut up." He snaps with a hint of playfulness in his tone.
"You know you love it really."
"You know me too well." He laughs while turning to face me again.

Word count: 390
Short but sweet today. I hope to update soon. I now have an update schedule for all my books. Check out my conversations board for that. This may be updated more than once weekly but I'll have to see. Every Saturday at least is my aim though. Thanks for reading, sorry it was a short one. Love you all byeee

-Lucy