Part 23

Your point of view:

After a while Five falls asleep in my arms.. on the bathroom floor. I use my spatial jumps and take us both to the bed.
"If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he was almost adorable when he sleeps." Diego says, looking at Five.
"Yeah don't worry, he'll soon sober up and be back to his normal unpleasant self." Luther says before they walk out.
I move to lie behind Five and wrap my arms around him as they do, slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep.. that could be one of my last.

Eventually we are woken up by Luther.
We start to explain the whole situation the world is currently in.
"When does this happen?"Luther questions while Five and I sit with our legs hanging off the bed.
"Well.. we don't have the exact hour but...from what we could gather.. four days." Five says in a low voice.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Luther exclaims while throwing his hands in the air.
"It wouldn't have changed anything."
"HOW? We could've worked this all out together."
"For the record, you already tried. Your plan failed."
"W-what do you mean?" Luther stutters, a look of concern written on his face.
"I-We found you all. Your bodies." Five looks at the floor as he says this. I put my arm around his shoulders and do the same.
"We just couldn't tell you. It was too much.." I say slowly.
"We die?" Luther continues.
"Horribly. You were together, trying to stop whoever ends the world." Five states.
We continue to talk and Five explains the whole eye situation.
"Piece of shit," Diego says while bursting in "Do you have any idea what you just did?" Luther grabs him as he storms towards Five and me.
Diego struggles before giving in to Luther's strength.
"Our siblings here have been very busy since they got back. They were in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the academy, looking for them." Diego points at us menacingly.
"None of which is any of your concern."
"It is now. They just killed my friend."
"Who are they?"
"They work for my former employer."

Word count:382
Sorry, this took a lot for me to write. There will be a longer update tomorrow. I love you all, thanks for reading.
Sorry this was a bit of a letdown.
:)

-Lucy