Part 22

Your point of view:

**Flashback**

We all sneak down the hall of the old house we call home towards the front doors. Klaus in one of Allison's skirts leading the way. He slowly moves the latch on the door and opens it. We all pile out onto the street, giggling before running to the old cafe for donuts. We dash inside and get as many as possible, stuffing our faces with them. Klaus holds two up to his chest, pretending they're.. you get the idea. The drugs don't make Klaus Klaus. He's funny anyway.. but he did smoke a whole lot of weed before we left the house... We eat donuts until we're lying on the floor, too full to eat any more. I love it when we do things like this because we all get involved. Even Vanya. Eventually we drag ourselves up and walk home, back to the isolation of our bedrooms.

We sit in the van, still observing the vast prosthetics company building. The doctor we previously saw walks out, scanning the area as he does so.
"There's our guy." Five says slowly, staring at him as he walks.
He places some things in a car that is parked outside, looking uneasy as he does.
"What the hell is he up to?" Five asks, squinting to look closer.
"No clue."
I look back and the car drives away as the man proceeds to walk down the pavement (sidewalk). Five and I spatial jump out of the car to follow him.

**Time skip because you don't see this part in the series**

Five and I spatial jump into his car as he comes over and gets in with a dog. Five leans over and puts a knife up to his neck.
"Jesus!" He exclaims before realising what Five is holding. He then stats to silently shake.
"One chance, that's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." Five says in a threatening tone.
"I-I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients, bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." He says, not daring to move or argue.
"Including eye balls?" I ask, leaning over and glaring at him.
"Yes, they're my biggest sellers, they sell like hot cakes. I've got like twenty buyers." He confesses.
"What about the one we showed you?" Five goes on.
"It could've already been bought. Yes."
"I need a list Lance. Names and numbers. I need it now."
"I don't have it, not on me. The only copies are in my office in the lab." He says quickly, growing more nervous.
"Well. You start the car then. Because we're going on a field trip. Now."
"Okay...okay.." He whispers while putting on his seatbelt and starting the car.

We drive back to the building we have spent so much time watching in the past few days. Five and I climb out of the car and walk towards the building. As we get closer, I see smoke. We both sprint down the pavement to the building which is now in flames. Fuck.
There is an explosion right as we get outside the front doors and we are both flung backwards. I sit up and look at Five who glances back at me. We look back to the building in complete shock. What now?

Five and I write calculations on some wall with Dolores, not knowing what to do next. Eventually we give up and slide down the same wall. Five holds a bottle of vodka and takes a drink from it before passing it to me, I happily follow his actions having finally been driven over the edge. We continue this for a while, until there is nothing more to drink. Five has an arm around Dolores by this stage and is completely passed out on my shoulder. I rest my head on his and close my eyes.

I wake up being carried by Diego and look over to see Luther with Five and Dolores.
"If you vomit on me-". Luther starts, looking at Five.
I nudge Diego and he puts me down so I can walk as I'm somehow not as drunk as Five.
"You know what's funny?" Five starts, throwing his head back to look up.
"I'm going through puberty twice. And I drank a lot of that bottle didn't I? Well that's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, it's gone."
"Well we are pretty screwed so why not?" I ask rhetorically while laughing.
"So, what're you guys talking about?" Five asks.
"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night." Luther explains.
"They came looking for you two. So I need you to focus."
"Ahhh you mean our good friends who love hunting and attempting to kill us. I don't think they like that they keep failing." I say with heavy sarcasm.
"Hazel and Cha-Cha. They're the best of the best. Except for us of course." Five says, slurring his words heavily.
"The best of what?" Diego continues to push.
"YOu know, Dolores always said she hates it when we drink. Said it made me surly-" Five changes the subject again.
"Hey! I need you to focus." Diego shouts while aggressively turning to face us.
"What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want? We just wanna protect you." He points at Five sternly.
"Protect us, we don't need your protection, Diego. Do you have any idea how many people we've killed? I'm the four frickin' horsemen. The apocalypse is coming." Five responds before turning over and throwing up over Luther's arm.

They take us somewhere away from home to stay, Five instantly runs to the bathroom. The other two just watch and I follow whim, kneeling beside him and rubbing his back as he leans over the toilet throwing up. Delightful right? This kind of comes with caring about someone though and I'd do anything for Five but only because I love him.

Word count: 1001

Thank you for being so damn patient I love you all so much.
I'm back, hopefully to stay. Thanks for sticking with me and reading, I hope this was good enough and that you enjoyed it.
See you next time (hopefully tomorrow) Byeeeeee

-Lucy ❤️