Part 28

Okay so

TIME SKIP TO THE START OF SEASON 2 (I'm defo not lazy..)

Your point of view:

The neon blue cloud surrounding us clears as we land on the concrete. The place feels familiar.

I spin around, observing my surroundings carefully. It doesn't look it- where or when are we?

Five looks at me. Clearly just as confused as I am. We were only meant to jump back a few days. He walks forwards. His back slightly hunched over as he tries to figure out what's happening. Something he frequently does when he's curious.

I edge closer to the exit of the alleyway with him. Only to see destruction.
The town looks like one from the movies. Colourful shop signs covered in dust from the rubble. A tank thunders down the- why is there a tank in what looks like a town from the 1960s?
What did we do now?
I don't recall a war in-

I look to my right and sure enough there they are standing in defence position. By the looks of things, they'd started World War 3.

Allison stood in front of the soldiers, clear ripples exiting her mouth, indicating she is commanding them to do something.
The words "I heard a rumour" echoed down the old fashioned road, confirming my suspicions.

Luther, shirtless- typical- jumping from building to building, an ape like fury evident in his movements.

Vanya hovered over the ground, her eyes glowing milky white and her hair blowing in the breeze caused by her own power.

Diego stood throwing his precious knives like usual. Bending them in the air perfectly to strike his targets. He looks very different, his hair long and unkept. Almost as if he'd been locked up or homeless for a year or so.

Even Klaus is fighting. Manifesting fallen soldiers that march forwards in perfect unison, a blue glow seemingly radiating off of them. Then I saw something unexpected on a rooftop. Ben. His chest open and the tentacles of what I always called the Kraken emerging from within him. He also has a blue glow. Klaus is manifesting him too. Something I never thought I'd see.

What now though?
What's next?
Nukes?

Word count: 370
I went back to school today.. on 3 hours sleep so I'm tired but thought I'd give you a little intro to how the book is going to look from now on.
Next chapter (a longer one too) coming soon :)