Part 18

Your point of view:

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." The doctor says looking up at Klaus.
"Tank you." Klaus respond with a serious expression on his face.
The doctor gets up and checks the files while we stand and watch hopefully.
"Oh, that's strange." He says.
"What?" Five and I ask at the same time. I sense his nerves rise and I quickly grab his hand, intertwining our fingers to calm him down. He looks down at our hands and smiles.
"The eye hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Our faces fall.
"What? What do you mean?" Klaus asks while bouncing over to look at the files.
"Well our logs say that the eye with that serial number...This cant be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?" He looks at Five and me.
Five sighs and we walk out.
"Well this is not good." five says.
"Nope." I respond quickly.
"Yeah, I was pretty good though right? ''Yeah what about my consent bitch?'" Klaus laughs crazily and I laugh slightly.
"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five starts. He's upset.
"What, what's the big thing about this eye anyway?" Klaus asks. Too be fair to him, he has no idea of our future.
"There is someone out there who is going to lose an eye within the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it." Five quickly explains.
"Yeah, can i get that twenty bucks, like, now or what?" Klaus asks without a care in the world as we start to walk away. Five and I turn around to face him.
"Your twenty bucks?" Five asks.
"Yeah, my twenty bucks." Klaus repeats.
"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?"
"Well I'm also quite hungry..Tummy's a-rumblin'." Klaus keeps going, partially to piss Five off clearly. I laugh a little.
"You're useless. Five says before turning back around, intending not to pay Klaus. I hand Klaus twenty bucks.
"A deal is a deal. Please try not to spend it on drugs though.." He nods and walks off while I run up to Five.
"We are so done for." He says. I kiss his cheek.
"Only if you believe we are and we give up." I say while he blushes.

Word count: 392
Haven't had much time today and won't have much time tomorrow because of swimming races. I'm sorry, I am trying my best though. Thank you all of you for the support and honestly, every comment matters. I'm so happy that this book makes people happy :))
I'll try to write again tomorrow but like I said, I will be insanely busy. Byeeee xx