1

Have you wondered what living another life would've been like ? What having parents felt like ?. Or just simply being a normal teen.

I thought these things too often. More than I should've.

Here I am . Dozing off in the middle of class because I worked late last night and stayed up studying

"I'm sorry miss l/n... am I boring you?" Aizawa sensei asked as he shook my desk to wake me up.

Jumping from the shake I rubbed my eyes and ignored the small chatter and giggles from my classmates. "I'm sorry sensei." I said in my usual low tone.

He and the principal knew of my circumstances so he let it slide but not before telling me to stay after class. Other than Aizawa sensei and the principle. The only other person who knew was deku. His mother helps out at the orphanage I live at and forced deku to help out on the summers.

We never really spoke though.

As usual bakugou laughed at me tossed a paper ball my way. Nothing unusual. He's been like this since as long as I can remember.

I picked up the paper and opened it "oí rocky. We're going to hang out after school. You in ?"

I scribbled back on the note and tossed it back.

"Sorry I can't" he read. Sucking his teeth and brushing it off he left me alone.

Kirishima And bakugou knew nothing about my personal life. Not that bakugou ever asked.

The bell rang and I watched everyone leave the room except Aizawa and I. He pulls up a chair and sits down beside me.

"What's going on y/n" He asks

"I had to work late last night. Then go home and study. I'll manage my time better."

He felt sorry for me. I knew it. I could see it written all over his tired face every time he catches me falling asleep in class. "I wish you would just accept my offer and let me adopt you."

"I would have to change my classes . I worked so hard to get into this school let alone class 1-A." I groaned .

"You would have a normal life. You wouldn't have to work as much. Or at all. You can focus on school"

"Sensei-"

"Your a good kid with a ton of potential . I just want to see you succeed and not falling asleep in my class" he handed me the class notes and folded his arms. "Get going "

"Thank you sensei ! " I hugged him and ran off "I'll do better I promise !"

I ran through the halls until I reached the out side of the school. Leaning on the entrance was bakugou and kirishima waiting for me.

"Oi rocky lets go." He yelled

"I told you I can't bakugou. I have to work."

"You were just there yesterday ! Do you have to work everyday ? Tch. Are your parents that poor !" He folded his arms

"That's not nice bakugou " kirishima said

"Who said I was trying to be ?!"

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow."

"I'm coming with you." He huffed "I'm hungry."
I smiled at the sudden company and we all walked over to the diner where I served.

They sat there and ate until kirishima had to leave. Then bakugou stayed behind watching the game on the tv.

"Your still here ?" I asked sitting down at the booth with him pulling off my apron. I stole a fry off his plate and grabbed his soda as well.

"I have nothing better to do" he mumbled.