23

"Oh my god !!" Mitsuke sobbed as she squeezed us tightly before punching us on the head "you gwo probably weren't listening as always!!" She yelled

I spent an hour telling her everything that happened with dabi.  The threats he made about killing katsuki if I didn't obey his every command down to him trying to push up on me as I slept.

After that I jumped in the shower. I felt so dirty. Disgusting. It felt amazing to finally be clean and smell like oranges and honey.

I went to my comfortable bed and sunk is with the warm blankets. Excited to be home. I had fallen asleep almost immediately.

Katsuki, waking me up in the middle of the night  snuck into my bedroom and crawled beneath the blankets behind me. I pretended to be asleep just to see if he meant this day by day thing.

"I'm gonna show you that I can become the man you need. No one will ever even think about harming you.." he whispered. He ended with sneaking a kiss on my forehead and pulling me into him to cuddle. Feeling him rub his fingers through my hair put me straight back to sleep.

Mitsuki sighed as she laid in bed beside her husband. "Well... katsuki isn't in his room."

"Should we wake them up and send him back to his room?" He asked.

"They've been through a lot with being kidnapped. Let them feel safe in their own way.. besides. It's not like we haven't seen this coming for years now."

-

The next day I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had. Katsuki was long gone but came back with a bowl of cereal for me. "Eat it" he grumbled. "My mom called the school. Eraser head and all might are  coming over.

Aizawa. He must be worried sick.

"What's with the face." He asked.

"Aizawa sensei kind of been a father figure my whole life. He was close to my parents and always looked out for me. He must've been worried sick."

"Don't worry about that. Eat your food and come down."

Doing as I was told I walked downstairs to find them already here. Aizawa was never a showy type of person. But he did hug me for a very long time.

That's when they suggested we move into these dorms at school as a safety precaution. Of course Bakugo automatically blew a fuse and went on about how he won't be able to protect me with me being in a whole other building. But mitsuki gave them the ok and honestly.. I thought it was a good idea too. The league of villana had been very active with attack U.A students. This is honestly the best option.

"I'll go pack up." I said. I went to my room and started to pack my things. We only had an hour before a car comes to pick us up.

"How can you be so what ever about this ?!" Katsuki shouted  angrily.

"It's the safest option for us."

"You'll be in your own"

"Katsuki, I've been on my own almost my entire life. Besides we'll still be around each other all the time. We just won't be across the hall."

"Your not getting rid of me that easily!" As usual Bakugo was always dramatic. This was nothing new. I simply laughed "no ones getting rid of you katsuki."

"Like hell you aren't !"

"Calm down firecracker."

"Stop calling me that rocky."

I stood up and walked over to him wrapping my arms around him and nuzzled my face into his chest. "Everything's gonna be ok katsuki. Your gonna protect me right ? If not, Todoroki will be happy to do so." Best way to get Bakugo to do something is mess with his ego. "He's has his eyes on me for a-"

"I'll blow your face off right now if you finish that sentence."

"Then let's go.. the car is gonna be here soon"

 the car is gonna be here soon"