12

"Kat..su..ki" I whispered seductively once again.

"Oi!! Didn't you hear me stupid!! " he complained through clenched teeth. His dick was rock solid now. His body sweating from the amount of control he had to work hard to keep. And I enjoyed every second of it. I loved that I can get him to react this way.. get him this excited and also be on the receiving end of some affection which many can't say the same. Katsuki was not an affectionate person. But this is me we're talking about. The only person he allows public affection from. Wether it's holding his hand in public or me resting my head in his shoulder on the train.  He never complained about my affection unless I snored or drooled.

"I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend katsuki.. I just want.." my voice came to a complete stop as his face remained serious but his hands traveled down my sweatpants and hovered over the main prize.

"What are you asking?" He said in almost a whisper. He knew exactly what I meant but his question was still genuine.  He wanted the confirmation. Make sure this was really happening and not a dream.

"I just... want to do what feels .. right..." I blushed a bright red and his inside twisted and turned with hungers he loved seeing you like this for him. He loved the soft almost begging for him expression on your face. It fed into his inner sadist..

He rubbed lightly over my panties circling the small bud of nerves.  "And this feels right?"  He questioned

"With you.. yes." I shamefully replied . He responded with a slight smirk followed by him licking and biting his lip. His fingers snakes their way inside my laced thong and ran his finger through the slit. Coating his fingers with my juices.

"If we continue.. you know our friendship won't go back to the way it was.." he said seriously.  He wanted to make sure that I knew that this would definitely change our relationship. We would never see each other as just friends. We'll always be something more. Less innocent. "Are you ok with that?"

I rolled my eyes losing my patience and my mind. His fingers continued to massage the outer layer of my core until he gotten the answer he was hoping for.  Except he didn't get that answer . "How many times am I gonna have to moan your name before you get the picture that I want this right now? Or am I going to have to go see Todoroki-" I gasped as he quickly shoved a finger inside and then a second. Pumping his fingers angrily he leaned down to my ear "I'll fucking blow his face off if he ever touched you." He growled his words so hard I could feel the vibrations from his chest as he said those words.  He meant it.  "You got that rocky?"

The way he put emphasis on my name excited me.. he continued to pump his fingers in me and rubbed the roof of my insides. "Yes, katsukiii" I gasped at the pleasure. He had me right where he wanted me.  He was in full control as I nothing more than putty underneath both his gaze and body.

He focused closely on the pleasurable faces I made. It was embarrassing yet it drove me wild all at the same time. My hand squeezed the skin on his back. He grinned devilishly knowing what was to come. He proudly pumped his fingers wildly. He couldn't wait to see what sweet face I make as as I experience bliss caused by him.

"K-k-Kat-suki" my voice hitched feeling the wave of pleasure building up like a tsunami in my gut. Gasping preparing for the large orgasm that's ready to release.  I covered my mouth trying to keep quiet but katsuki removed my hand

"I wanna hear it."

"But m"

"Mom and dad are out late with some friends. It's just us two. So do it.. cum for me.. because of me... show me that sweet fucking face you make ."

Unable to hold back any longer my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my mouth opened slightly first letting out a small whine. As the rush of this orgasm surged through me I moaned loudly squeezing onto him because if I didn't I felt like I would sink into the bed and somehow magically ended up on the floor. I panted catching my breath as he laid beside me with a large proud smile. He pulled me closer so I can rest my head on his sculpted chest while he gently rubbed my back.

"What about you?" I asked looking up to him

He leaned over to his side placing my leg over him as he wrapped his arms around me. "Don't worry.. you'll definitely get it. But we have to be up in a few hours for the trip."

Did he not want m-

He interrupted my thoughts with a soft lingering kiss. "Don't over think it." His thumb softly drew circles on my cheek. "I was falling asleep before you knocked. I'm just tired. I promise."

"Ok." I whispered. I went to move but his body tended up forcing me to stay

"I do want more of this." His thumb hovered over my plumped lips. Giving him what he wanted I leaned in and kissed him. Small groans of satisfaction vibrated his throat feeding my ego a bit. Katsuki was an amazing kisser . His kisses were literally  opposite of who he was. They were gentle , passionate, unlike him who was rough, mean and rough around the edges.

"Goodnight bakugo"

His eyes shot open angrily pushing me off the bed. I chuckled as I stood up and headed for the door "OI!!... The hell you think your going."

"