14

"yOU'rE difFeReNt Y/n" I mocked angrily. "Get off me. Don't you dare touch me with those hands ."

"Your over reacting I already told you this was before you." He pulled away crossing his arms.

"CLEARLY I don't care." I stood up to leave but he blocked my way with his legs. "Bakugo I swear to god" I balled my fists ready to punch him in the throat. "Let... me... pass.."

We had a little stare down but once he seen how serious I was he sucked his teeth and put his feet down. I walked towards the back passing Uraraka "move."

"W-What"

"Go sit with him." I demanded.

"Y/n your being really mean" momo butted her nose in

"Mind your damn business." I snapped. I looked back to Uraraka "1..."

She stood up and huffed past me taking her seat next to katsuki who looked at me cursing me with his facial expressions and took my seat next to Todoroki and in front of deku and ida.

"Um. Y/n... I can't condone that type of behavior-" ida went on with his pathetic rant. He was so cute but never shuts up. That's his problem.

"I think what you did was admirable." Todoroki said "sticking up for yourself like that.."

"Thanks. But I rather not talk about it. Or at all for that matter." I said honestly.

"Well if you don't talk your just gonna dwell on it. And it's a good payback at kacchan if he saw you were ok.." deku said nervously.

I sighed deeply.. "I don't want payback.. but I would like to forget about it."

Deku smiled and started an interesting conversation about what he thinks this trip is gonna be. We all joked laughed and for a moment. I forgot all about katsuki and Uraraka.  Once deku and ida fell for a nap it was just Todoroki and I.

"Can I be honest with you" he asked

"Sure"

"I don't think Uraraka meant you any harm. I think it's just bakugos lack of respect for everyone." I tilted my head back and stared at the ceiling. I know she's a sweet girl. She's never intentionally hurt anyone. It wasn't who she was but I was so angry that she like Bakugo enough to even say that..

"I know. I'm just.... idk.."

"Jealous.. you deserve better than Bakugo in my opinion."

"I know I do. I need someone who's sweet and kind... kind of like you." He blushed at the compliment and awkwardly looked forward with zero expression. " relax .. I didn't mean it like-"

"Your right. You need someone like me." He looked over at me seriously "I would like to get to know you better.. I'm not afraid of Bakugo.."

I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to say no because I have deep feelings for katsuki that I knew I can't deny anymore. But I looked at katsuki and seen how close him and her was and talking and ... smiling. I figured maybe this is my shot to move on. "I think... I might like that.." I blushed

Katsuki'S POV

"Damn it round face!" I yelled. I wanted to blow up this whole damn bus and everyone in it.

"This was your plan to make her jealous! I told you I was uncomfortable with it! " she looked back and watch you fight tears as the guys tried making you laugh.. "she hates me! And now deku thinks I like you!"

"Dekus a fucking loser I don't know what you see in him." I grunted. I was sure this plan would work. I fucking had her. I had her and Uraraka had to take her acting skills to the next level! Damn bitch.

"I'm serious Bakugo.  Go tell her you made this up to get her attention." She played with her fingers upset at what just unraveled.

"I can't. You don't know her like I do."

"But I'm a woman , you don't understand how damaging this is to a girl! Your pushing her away and you don't see it. All your doing is pushing her into Todorokis arms and it's working."

I looked back and seen her blushing to what ever half and half was telling her and my blood started to boil. "What now."

"Tell her the truth" she pressed.

"Fuck the truth that's not gonna work. My plan was working fine until you said that dumb shit. We had a moment last night. I finally fucking had her and you blew it. You know she would kill you. Delusional brat."

"You never told me! Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything!" Dammit she was right. I did forget to tell her that I had y/n finally at the palm of my hands.

"I thought how close she was to me was self explanatory but you don't have a brain in your space head!"

"Well what now" she asked.

"Now were dating." I blurted.  I know y/n.. she'll get furious seeing us together and she'll want me back for sure. I threw my arm over Uraraka and kissed her temple.

"She saw that!" She gasped.

"Good. Kiss me like we practiced."

"Bakugo this is a bad idea. !"

"Can you just please... help me.." I said with desperation in my voice.

"Fine."

I grabbed ururaka by her cheeks and leaned in for a kiss. From the corner of my eye I can see y/n looking ... I know your gonna hate me a while. But I know you won't be able to stand by with someone else by my side. Not for long at least.