38

"WAIT !!!" someone shouted before we were able to move.

Tokage Setsuna...

"I have to fill you in!" she panted breathlessly..

Ida and listened to her carefully "I was working with bakugo..He wasn't kind.. friendly..Or even a pleasure to work with but he was a good hero. One day he stopped showing up for work for about a week. I thought it was weird but When I ran into him something was off. So I took iit up with endeavor and we called him into the office. Endeavor started to ask him about your relationship with him and asked if it's because he found out that you and todoroki were now in a relationship."

"My what ?!" i shouted

"It was a trick question. Endevour noticed something about bakugo wasn't the same but bakugo just agreed and said he thought him and todoroki were friends.. I dont know him as well as you 1A's but even i know he didnt have friends beside you. So we've been conducting secret missions. trying to find out where he goes. wheres he sleeps. who he contacts. He started to think I was into him and I was forced to agree. but who ever it was was good. I couldn't gain any information ."

"Why wasn't I informed?" i said angrily

"We couldn't. it was private investigation and you two weren't married to fall into that category where you must be notified. I- I wanted to but Erasure head said that wouldn't had been good for you either. that you were doing good in America."

"Erasure knew?"I felt my blood boil... "I don't have time for this I have to save bakugo."

"why didn't I know?" Ida asked.

"wasn't your jurisdiction. the rest knew. but they were sworn to keep quiet.. Deku sent me a text this morning about you catching on and confronting him so i had to rush over... Erasure and everyone is heading to that place now..I just had to tell you that.. we knew.. and we were trying.."

"thanks" I jumped back onto idas back and we raced over to building where hero's waited.

"You were reckless."Aizawa said walking up to me,

"You knew and said nothing to me !! You watched me cry over him and said nothing to me!" i yelled angrily as he kicked the door down and I send two villains crashing through the walls.

"You're a pro hero now y/n.. you know exactly why I couldnt say anything."

" as a pro hero i understand but as someone who see's you like father I dont!"

" I wont apologize for doing what was necessary."

"You're being selfish"

"I'm protecting you."

"FROM WHAT?!"

"yourself.. You found out and decide to charge right in without letting us know..If deku hadn't known you guys would've barged right in here to your death. You're not in high school anymore."

He was right.. I could lose my license over this but .. Kastsuki needs me. He's needed me this whole time and I wasn't there for him. I should have never taken the job in America. I should've stayed here with him.. I grabbed a mans head and felt my bloodrise. hanging him from out the window "Wheres bakugo."

"TOP FLOOR !!"

"Y/n... you need to calm down." Deku said grabbing the guy from me tying him up. "We're gonna get him but we need to be careful as well."

"I'm so close Deku..If I dont get there fast enough They'll escape with him.." he saw the fear in my eyes and understood what i felt.. 

"Lets rush over there together.." Todoroki said entering the room.

"Yea y/n.. you're not alone so stop acting on your own. " Ida crept up .

"lets go get kacchan!" deku smiled