19

My head pounded as my eyes fluttered to adjust to the light. I groaned lifting my hand to feel the source to my pain. Chains clinked, restricting my reach. My eyes widened as I search around the room. The odd looking room with just a bed, shower head and toilet. But that wasn't what scared me. I couldn't sense the earth. The earths vibration was non existent here. I'm weak, vulnerable and alone.

"The chains will come off when I can trust you." The man I saw before I blacked out walked in slamming the hard door behind him. He smiled as he casually walked over as sat on the bed with confidence since I was restrained. "Like your room?" He questioned looking around. Once your trust is earned we can make it more comfortable."

"Where am I" i demanded. He closely studied my face admiring everything from lines to my lips.

"Home. We had this room vacant to hold test subjects to test their strength. As you can see. It's all plastic. Surrounded by thick layers of rubber. You don't have the advantage here y/n. I do."

"What do you want from me. " I growled.

"Nothing but your affection... eventually... love." I wished he was joking. This was completely psychotic. But I could see in his eyes that he was dead serious as well as psychotic.

"What makes you think I would ever love you!" I spat in his face . He turned away and wiped it clean but remained calm.

"All in due time. We have nothing but that. Time." He gently rubbed his index finger across my face. "I'm not your enemy. Don't make me become that. "

"You ARE my enemy. Let me go so I can kick your ass !" I yelled yanking at my chains and licking my feet .

"Without that quirk of yours you won't. I have no intentions on releasing you until you can be trusted."

"So your just going to keep me a prisoner!?"

"Your keeping yourself as a prisoner. I'm giving you the option. Become mine. Become a member of the league. And your free when trust is earned. But that's simply up to you. I have no problem keeping you here for the rest of your life and having my way with you.  Either way I win."

"So you'll rape me ?!"

He chuckled lightly. "Would it be rape if you enjoyed it? Because I can ensure that you would."

"Your sick !" Tears flowed from my eyes . Is this really how I go ? A prisoner. Sex toy. Locked in a cage to rot ..

"Maybe So. But you'll do as your told unless you want your blonde haired friend to die."

My heart skipped a beat. Fear completely written on my face.

Katsuki.

"K.  Katsuki..." i whispered.

His devilish smiled appeared.  "If you wish to see him I can set that up. Bring him here... but only if you agree ."

"Agree To What." I asked.. desperately trying not to cry. 

"To do exactly as I say when I say. If not" he held out his palm.  Blue flame released from his skin. "I'll cremate him alive."

I closed my eyes realizing I never really had a choice to begin with. Katsuki's life is in my hands. God i was so stupid for being childish and holding a grudge against him thinking i had all the time in the world... i completely took advantage of that.. i just wanna go back ... at least a few hours ago.. be able to pull my foolishness aside.

As much as I adore Todoroki, as much as I don't question how happy he would make me ...

Deep down ... deep deep down in my heart. It's Katsuki.

It's always been Katsuki.

Im sorry we've both been hot heads Katsuki. We're so alike in that way. But that's also our greatest downfall.

I opened my tear filled eyes and faced the man.  "I'll do it.. for Katsuki.."

"Say it properly.  You'll be mine in exchange for his life. No questions asked. "

" in exchange for Katsuki... with no questions asked........" a tear falls down my face. "I'm yours. "

"Perfect"