25

Bakugo laid on top of me. Grinding his hard dick against me..

This should've felt weird. I'm about to sleep with my best friend... my only child hood friend.. but it didn't... I strangely feel safe in his arms.  Even with that chaotic look on his face. Because I knew the real katsuki.  The katsuki no one knows about. Katsuki did a lot of fucked up things and when he tried winning me over it just wasn't genuine. But this time around. It is. I can see it. Feel it. I don't want to be anywhere right now other than here.

I took my nails and lightly rubbed it along his back.. I watched as his body shivered from my touch and groan.

"Quit that" he whispered in a low raspy voice.

All I could do was smile and repeat..

Katsuki slid his hands underneath my pants, sliding his fingers inside and pumping them back and forth.

"Mm" i squirmed.

"Your like putty in my hands y/n." It was true. I truly was . I can't even deny that. "What's the matter? Got nothing to say now ?"

Removing my bottoms as he removed his boxers he hovered over me a bit and hesitated.. "just so we're clear.... you want this to happen right ?" ... "I'm not forcing you into anything ."

"Katsuki..." i moaned grabbing he's dick and positioning it to my entrance..

He cupped my face and did the only sweet thing he knew how to do. He stared at me and smiled and begun to kiss my neck as he slowly pushed in.

And holy fuck did it hurt.

I felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. It's like he's ripping me apart!

"Your skin is so soft..." he groaned as he bit down on my neck. "Uhhh" he moaned once he was fully inside. "Your ... really.... tight..." he groaned and he started to move his hips.

I tried covering my moans with my hand but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "I wanna hear you..."

"B-But what of someone hears ? We can get in trouble."

"Then i suggest you keep it down..." based off the grin he had I knew he wasn't going to be gentle. He was going to blow my back out. Watching me struggle to keep my voice down to a minimum would be entertainment for him. He had all the power right now and he knew it.  But it excited me more.

Our moans filled each other's ears as the beautiful smell of sex filled our nose. Dripping in sweat Katsuki continued to hit every bit of piece inside me... I thought I was losing my mind.

"Fuck.." i cried... reaching near my climax. "Katsuki..." i moaned.

"Say it again." He growled in my ear.  "Say my name again in that beautiful fucking voice of yours you damn idiot.."

"K..Katsu...kiii" i moaned as I exploded. Katsuki couldn't hold it in himself any more. The face I made and I moaned out his name in ecstasy set him off the cliff. He pulled out and bursted his seeds all over my stomach. 

Panting and relieved he had the biggest smile on his face. He finally claimed what was rightfully his. And I enjoyed him as much as he enjoyed me. He reached over and grabbed a towel. Cleaning himself off me. He then wiped off the juices that he was drenched in.

"Damn rocky... you made a mess" he smirk as my face burned a bright red.

"Stop!" I complained as I threw my clothes back on.
I figured I should get headed to my room but Katsuki laid down pulling me back with him.

He placed my head on his chest "just... stay here for a bit.. it's still kind of early.." his heart raced against my ear as I placed my arm around him.