17

"This food turned out great y/n!" Ida complimented. Izuku nodded in agreement.

"I agree. We should do this more often. Taking turns on cooking too." Todoroki suggested. But by the looks of deku he wasn't excited for that.

"Um" he giggled nervously rubbing the back of his head. "I'm not much of a cooker."

"Neither am I." Ida joined in.

"I guess it'll be the two of us then" Todoroki smiled at me.

My cheeks turned pink at how cute he was being. And how lately I been finding him more and more attractive.

"JuSt ThE tWo Of Us ThEn" Bakugo mocked. "Can you believe that bitch! She's just using him to get me jealous. She doesn't really like him."

"Seems to be working." Kirishima warned. "Idk Bakugo I think she likes him. She's all pink and stuff. Like a real girl."

"Pfft. She is a real girl dummy." Bakugo crossed his arms and looked back to you. 

She never blushed for me. She never smiled that much. She never acted sweet. What gives. What does half and half got that I don't ?! That bastard has nothing on me.

"Yea But she doesn't get to act like a girl when your around. Which is all the time. Your really hard on her Bakugo."

"What the hell do you know"

"A lot actually. It's just... your always talking about how weak woman are and how much you can't stand it. She couldn't just show her feminine side without you calling her out and shaming her for it. "

Bakugo closed his eyes hating how true that was. Instantly remembering all the dude things he said. How hurtful he's been when ever you showed a bit of non manly emotion.

"Trust me Bakugo.."Kirishima continued. " You need to talk to her without the act."

"What act!"

"That you don't like her. It's pushing her away. She's been your friend since forever. She should be over here with us looking at you like that. Not over there with Todoroki."

Bakugo clenched his teeth at yet another hard truth he had to face. "How the hell do i do that! She's fucking hard headed. She won't give me the time of day."

"I'll set it up. A meeting. Just you two." He offered. Bakugo played with his food debating wether he wanted Kirishima to give it a go.

"I'll do it myself." Bakugo pulled out a pen and scribbled on his napkin. Stood up and walked over.

"Um guys Bakugo is coming this way." Deku said with a bit of fear in his voice.

Bakugo stood next to me and stared down at me without saying a word.

"The hell you want" I said taking a sip of my juice.

He slammed the napkin on the table in front of me and walked away.

I sighed before taking the napkin and opening it .

Rocky,
You win. Meet me here after lights out.....stupid..

"What does it say" deku asked.

"To meet him here after lights out" I mumbled.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Ida exclaimed waiving his hand up and down " I cannot allow you to sneak off in the night! It's against the rules and as your cl-"

"I don't know if going to or not." I said pushing my plate away losing my appetite.

"Walk with me" Todoroki said standing up and extending his hand for me to take. I hesitated a bit but I followed his lead. He lead me into the woods away from everyone and out of their sight. "You should go"

"Why should I. Nothing good will come out of it." I said leaning my back against a large tree.

"Bakugo is a man with pride. Doing what he did went against everything his pride. He deserves to be heard. But I deserve a chance before you go."

"A chance like what?" I asked confused.

"To give you something to think about." He walked up to me and cupped my face bringing his lips down to mine. Pressing his soft wet lips against mine I instantly followed his movements. Feeling his tongue brushing against my lips to enter I opened my mouth and allowed him to sweep me away.

The sound of our lips smacking and a faint moan vibrating in his throat made me want to strip him down and completely melt into him. 

Pulling himself away he stared at my swollen pink lips that glistened with his dna. "I like you" He said "I understand if you choose Bakugo at the end of this. But I had to do that before you did."

"I like you to Todoroki." He smiled knowing the feeling was mutual.

"Come on" He said "we have an hour till we meet with erasure head."

.

.

.

" wow ! She's quite popular with the boys! I'm so jealous!"

"Pipe down... let her enjoy her last moments with them. She's mine after tonight. "

"How romantic!"

"Just a few more hours left"