13

I hated school.  These kids... everyone. It's been nothing but glares and whispering since we've gotten on the bus. Fortunately, no rUde outburst this time. So I just quietly looked out the window while everyone chatted with each other.

Bakugo kept hold of my hand. Normally I would've thought nothing of it since this was something we've done since kids. But after last night. Hell who am I kidding. Last night was in constant repeat in my head.

"I'm glad you two are speaking again" Kirishima sighed. He was seated in the seat infront of us.

"Yea she stopped being a bitch" katsuki commented and in result I yanked my hand away giving him a nasty glare.

"Like hell asshole" I retorted.

Kirishima chuckled happily now that these were back to normal. Poor thing. We're past normal now. I wonder if he knew but than again katsuki wasn't big on telling people his business.

I asked Bakugo for his phone to play a game since mine died. "Why didnt you charge it" he complained pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

"I got a little preoccupied last night and fell asleep" he smirked at my comment knowing that he was what kept me preoccupied last night.

I opened his phone and search through his games.

He never gave the games I like ... I pouted searching through the App Store to see what I could download when a text came in.. *round face*..

I ignored it for a few seconds. I didn't want to go snooping around through his phone but I found it highly suspicious that he was texting her.. so I clicked on the small notification to see what they've been talking about.

Round face: thanks for not going easy on me during training yesterday. I'm learning a lot.

I rolled my eyes at the way she spoke. Thirst for attention . You can tell she's weak.

Bakugo: sure thing.

Round face : can we talk about that kiss...

My heart stopped. I looked at katsuki who was lost in his conversation and over at Uraraka who kept stealing glances to see if he read her message.. stupid bitch. I'm getting his messages and I'm gonna see what she wants to say rn .

Bakugo: no.

Roundface: we almost went passed ... the kissing stage Bakugo..

I could feel my heart tearing to pieces.

Bakugo: you were on the ground and gave me that look of determination.. you know damn well I beat you and you stood no chance but you were still trying. I find that hot . And I kissed you.. you kissed back. We made out. There .. we talked.

Round face : I think we need to figure out what we're doing Bakugo.  We're kissing one day and almost sleeping with each other the next.

Bakugo: I'm not forcing you round face. So what the hell are you getting at.

Round face : nothing .. I guess I just like you.. but I'm still unsure of you and y/n.. it's obvious you guys were like a thing. And she lives with you.

Bakugo: were not a fucking thing. Drop it.

Roundface : promise ?

Bakugo: promise.

Roundface: Hey you wanna sit with me on the bus?

.

.

Round face : Bakugo?
.
.
Round face : sooo your sitting next to her and holding hands. You lied to me !

Bakugo:  I didn't lie. I'll sneak out tonight and meet up with you . We can talk about this in person. When I'm not next to y/n.

Round face : that means she's something to you then. 

Bakugo: I just fucking told you we'll talk about this tonight !

Round face : I think your just trying to get us to fight over you.. I don't wanna fight over anyone but I know she's like that. I don't like confrontation Bakugo but if she comes up to me I don't wanna have to use those moves you taught me to put her down..

Bakugo: willing to fight over me ? Damn ochaco , that's hot. Didn't know you had that in you ;)

NO SHE DID NOT. NO HE DID NOT.

I lost it .  I lost my cool. I stood upon the chair catching bakugos attention quickly "what the hell are you doing idiot !"

I threw a water bottle At Uraraka and the entire bus went silent. " try and put me down you little bitch ! I'll beat you to a pulp !" I threatened her angrily trying to hop over the chair but Bakugo quickly wrapped his arm around my waist holding me back.  Everyone looked at me like I was some maniac. "Yea take a good look ! Your boyfriend is holding me back because even he knows I'd wreck your shit." I reached over and threw bakugos water at her  but because of him swatting it away I missed.

"Calm the fuck down ! What are you talking about!" He growled

I looked at everyone else who had their gazes fixed on me. "What!" I shouted. They all went back to their conversations and I finally sat back down to my seat handing Bakugo his phone.

He looked down and seen the messages between him and Uraraka open. He closed his eyes knowing the deep shit he just got into. We just made amends.. we had a little fun and then this.  There's no way he can out talk himself out of this one but he knew he had to try. "This was before last night." He whispered.

"Fuck.. you.." I said through clenched teeth. "You USED me. You couldn't bang her so you got a piece of me instead ? Do I look like some whore to you!? Get the fuck up and sit with your bitch."

"FUCK YOU!!" He shouted loudly scaring everyone. Earning some yells from erasure head in the front. "IM GONNA SIT RIGHT HERE."

"THEN MOVE IM SITTING SOMEWHERE ELSE!@ I yelled back

"NO YOUR NOT !! YOUR SITTING RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME AND YOUR GONNA HOLD MY DAMN HAND AND IF ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT THEY CAN FIGHT ME!" He shouted. He didn't care if he hurt ochaco's feelings. All that was on his mind was making sure you didn't get up and walk away because he knew if you sat anywhere else.. you'd want to continue to keep your distance and he just got you back.

"This isn't fair katsuki.." I said softly for only him to hear. "You're not just anybody to me. You were supposed to be different."

Those words coming from me were like daggers in his heart. But he for once, he didn't yell, he didn't curse. He lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips for all to see. "Your not just anybody to me either." I looked away and went back to looking out the window. I don't wanna see anyone's reaction i didn't hold his hand like he asked.  I didn't even respond to him. So all he did was wrap his arms around waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Your different y/n.."