15

"Cats...." I mumbled standing next Aizawa. I nudged Aizawa with an elbow as he looked down at me with tired eyes I held a mischievous grin. "So which one was yours" Aizawa was a gorgeous man. When he cleans up. And his love for cats only told me one of these girls had to have had a piece of him at some point.

He just rolled his eyes and looked away. I gasped in shock "both?! Sensei you animal" I winked at him knowing I was getting under his skin

"They're annoying and talk to much. I could never." His voice held true disgust.

"Geez . Well maybe if you get some you won't be such a grump-"

"Worry less about my non existent love life and and more on toning yours down" ouch. Way to throw shade.

As the ladies rambled on Bakugo found his way over to me. "Can we talk" He whispered.

"Does your girlfriend know your here talking to me." I shot back keeping my gaze forward pretending I was listening to a word they said.

He sighed deeply "she's not my fucking girlfriend"

"You kissed her.. embarrassed me- you know what I have nothing to say to you." I left his side and walked next to Todoroki .

Bakugo angrily went back with Uraraka "did you tell her?"

"She won't listen to me. If you just stick with my plan it would've worked but no you care about what that loser deku thinks."

"If your plan was so great she would've listened to you!"

"Shut up round face."

"I'm gonna talk to her." She huffed.

"Pfft. You can try.  She'd kill you first."

We all ran into the large forest and started beating up some golems.

Nothing but ground. Im in my element and i took advantage. Beating the shit out of these monsters to take out my frustrations.

"Y-y/n.. " ochaco mumbled as she played with her fingers. "Can we talk."

"Go back to your boyfriend space cadet." I said as my fist went flying through the golems face.

"We'reNotTogetherThatWasJustHisPlanToMakeYouJealousBecauseHeReallyWantsToBeWihYou!" She said breathlessly. 

I stopped what I was doing and looked over to her. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Ochaco sighed relieved that she got that off her chest. "Well when Bakugo and I were training he kissed me yea but he said it was to get over you and that it didn't work. Then the next day he said you were getting really jealous and thinking there was something going on but needed me to play along until you confessed your feelings.. but i didn't know it already happened because he didn't tell me so in the bus. I was just .. playing my part. I-I don't like Bakugo like that. I like .. deku.."

"That bitch!" I said angrily punching another golem down. " that was the dumbest shit ever why couldn't he just tell me he liked me and saved all this trouble. "

"I don't think he knows how honestly. He just gets very angry .."

"Look ochaco.  If What your saying is true. It's only half true. When Katsuki showed you any type of emotion in that battle.. that told me he liked you. At least apart of him does. He doesn't act like that with no one. Not even me. So move along. I'm busy."

"All he talks about is you.. and how strong you are.."

"OCHACO." I yelled. "I'm not feeding into his childish games anymore. He's yours now until he gets over it."