24

I was finally unpacked and decorated my room to my liking.

"Y/n!!" Mina cried out bursting through my doors and smothering me in a hug. "I'm so glad you and Bakugo are alright. Are you doing ok?!"

"I'm fine. I was pretty shaken up but I'm recovering well.." she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room "everyone's been dying to see you! Come on!"

All the attention was a bit overwhelming. Our entire class hovered over Bakugo and I with a bunch of questions.

"Let's have a room contest!" Someone shouted. They're attention drifted into the contest and who would go first.

"S-sure I'll go first" I stuttered once it was dropped onto my lap. But Bakugo came to my rescue. He got up from the chair and placed an arm over my shoulder pulling me with him .

"We have no interest in this stupid contest. Count us out." He continued to pull me away from the group aimlessly walking.

"Do you think they're officially dating now?" Mineta asked.

"It's hard to tell. Holding hands and leaning against each other has always kinda been their thing." Tsu said.

"Either way. It's good to see them talking again."ochako added

"You got that right. That was rough. But idk. It feels different this time. Maybe they are." Kirishima sighed

"Different how?" Deku asked

"The way they hold each other is different" Todoroki said. "Before it was habit. Now it's.. more romantic.. closer than before"

"Katsuki... where we going?" I asked

"To eat. I'm hungry."

"I wanted to see their rooms!" I complained.

"Quit whining.  You haven't eaten all day either." ... "Tch. Damn idiot. You know need a certain amount of proteins a day. You quirk needs it.."

I faint smile appeared on my face . I never told him that so that means he been paying attention to me longer than I noticed.

"You know what's really good ?" I asked. "Your spicy pork ramen!"

He smiled "you know what. I haven't had that in a while. Let's go to my room. I think I have all the stuff to make it."

I've always loved his cooking. He took great pride in his food. But even better. He sweats easily so being in the kitchen he drips in sweat and eventually takes off his shirt. Giving me the opportunity to drool over his glistening sculpted body.

The fresh smell of  broth and peppers filled his small small kitchen inside his small room. He looked so focused ..

"Tch.. can you open that window." He asked before finally removing his shirt.