7

He pulls his face away from mine and started walking ahead .

"Katsuki." I called out catching up to him. "What was that?" I asked curiously.

"A kiss stupid." He grunted shoving his hands in his pockets. He avoided all eye contact with me . He even looked more annoyed than before.

"I know what a kiss is. I'm wondering why did you kiss me." My cheeks burned red as I licked my lips. The taste of him still lingered. Was it bad that i wanted more? needed more?

"Don't think too deep into it. It's just a kiss . You were sad and I needed to calm down." He looked over at me and found me lost in thought. Bothered by his "It's nothing" attitude, I let it go. Katsuki is a stubborn one. And i don't have the energy to go back and forth with him.

"What's the face for" he growled , fixing his eyes on the road ahead of us.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes and continued my thoughts about tonights events. Too much happened. Maybe it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

but then again he was very smart. He doesn't just act impulsively like this. He puts thought into every move which tends to be his problem. Thinking he can do everything.

he sucked his teeth and he reached out grabbing hold of my hand and held it as we walked.

confused even more since his words clearly weren't matching his actions , I stared at my hand as he held it tightly and pulled me through the darkened streets.

"Do you have a problem Rock face!" he growled catching me off guard. my gaze leaving our entangled hands and rose up to fiery eyes.

"I didn't expect you to jump in the way you did." i said softly breaking eye contact. I didn't want to put the attention on his hand because i didn't want him to pull it away.

"pff. I didnt expect you to sit there and take it ! You could've easily kicked his ass." his grip tightened.

"I was shocked." i said . " i didnt think he was going to hit me!"

"What ever. If your going to sit there and act weak people are going to treat you like you are."

I smiled " katsukiii" i said sweetly. "You think im strong?" i batted my eyes and watched him get uncomfortable.

"LET GO OF ME" he shouted pulling his hand from mine. we headed inside his house and went up to our rooms.

opening my door he called out from behind me. "oi."

i turned around. "hmm.?"

"Get your shit together for the sports festival. If your going to let your guard down like you did tonight don't even bother showing up." he went into his room and slammed his door.

Sighing , I kicked my shoes off and threw myself on the bed hugging my pillow.

times like these I wish I had a female friend to call and gossip about Katsuki kissing me. Maybe even talk some sense into me and tell me im stupid for feeling anything at all. Unfortunately I don't. All I have is kirishima but I'd die before going to him with this kind of information.

My phone lights up with my ex's name across the screen.

Shit.

Jerk: wow . You let him beat me down run off and make out with him in front of me? i guess my suspicions were right. You and katsuki are fucking.

"Katsuki!!!" I yelled over for him to come.

Me: did you forget that you fucking hit me?!

Jerk: you deserved it. You think katsuki can love you like I do? Your wrong. No one will.  No one wants to be with you y/n . You have nothing to offer anyone but pussy that I already claimed.