18

"Come on." Bakugo whispered as erasurehead gave out the instructions for the last training of the day.

"Right now ?" I whispered back

"Hurry the fuck up before some one sees !" He gritted through his teeth. I sighed and followed the impatient man through the woods quietly until we were far away enough.

"Katsuki..I don't think we should be this far out it's getting dark real fast and I don't wan-" katsuki pulled me into him and aggressively kissed me. As much as I liked it I pushed him away. His kiss was different. It wasn't the same kiss we shared that made me weak. It was the kiss of a narcissist. "Dammit katsuki..."

"What I thought you liked me?! I'm getting tired of the mixed signals"

"You???!! You can't be serious just this morning you had and roundface were all over each other you jerk. Now your kissing me? And then you kiss me like I NEED to kiss u back? Where's the katsuki that I kissed the night my ex hit me. Or last night? The katsuki I DO like ?"

He breathed in and looked away angrily.  "I'm losing you and it's pissing me off because your ok with it."

"I'm not ok with it. I hate feeling distant from you of all people. Your my best friend. But I won't let you treat me like he did. I left him for good because I was tired of it. You being my best friend should know that."

"I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do ! Either I bang a chick or not . That's it! That's what I do ! But you?! Your.."

"Different?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah..your different. But you distancing yourself from me"

"Because your a jerk"

"I've always been a jerk! Why is this pissing you off now ?! You had tougher skin back then."

"You just did it again ! Oh I like you y/n but your weak and I hate weak girls" I mocked.

"Pft." He crosses his arms. "I don't sound like that.. and I know your not weak."

"Then where's my praise ? I spent my life training with you and fight her once and she gets your admiration.. your notice.. you know how hard I work.."

"Fuck do you need my approval for?!" He yelled.

"Because your opinion matters to me stupid.."

"Fine. Your not weak. You never were. That's why I train with you. I can give you my all and you not die or cry like a bitch. Your not scared to get blown up.. better ?"

I looked at him suspiciously.. AND?"

"Oh come on !!!"

"And!!!"

"And....  I'm sorry..." he mumbled.

"For."

"For using roundface.. but in my defense I told her she was fucking stupid for what she said. That you'd kill her.."

"Your damn right I would.."

"What now. You go back to half and half? Or... go back with me?" He held out his hand for me to take. As I was about to grab his hand I looked up to see pile of smoke above the trees.

"Katsuki ... look!"

He looked up and grabbed my hand running the opposite direction. " where are you going ! It's probably apart of the training!"

"I have a bad feeling.. "

"What are you saying.."

"I'm saying half and half is the only one I know with a fire quirk and that ain't his. Those flames are blue. No one there had a quirk like that."

Moments like this makes katsuki irresistible. When he uses his brain he's actually extremely intelligent and very observant.

We ran past tsu and ururaka... "What the hell happened ?" I asked . They looked like shit.

"We were attacked . She went over there " ururaka said pointing deeper in the woods..

"I'm gonna look for Kirishima .. you stay here "

"No I'm gonna look erasure head." I said. "We can't engage ."

"Fine but be careful."

I ran past deku who was overly happy to see me , I pointed him to ururaka's way and kept going.

Running aimlessly I was tackled to the ground. I looked up and it was Aizawa over me with his hand over my mouth.

I was so happy he was ok.

"Shh" he whispered. "Your too loud."

"What happened!"

"Villains. I gotta find the rest of the class. Promise me you'll go straight back to where we were ? Everyone's in the building. "

"B-bakugo's still out there , I was just with him"

"I'll get him. Don't worry. Now go. If you see a villain do not engage... run away do you understand me!?"

I've never seen him this serious before other than what happened in the dome and I admit. I was scared . "I promise"

I quietly ran and ignored the madness happening around me. But something stood in my way.

"Hello y/n.." he smiled. "I've been looking for you. Get her." Just as he demanded a girl in a school girl uniform hit me in the back of the head , knocking me to the ground.

"Tonight is a great night"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Bakugo x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें