34

"Y/n.." Todoroki said in a low voice. I barely could hear him. When I looked up at him his gaze remained on the ceiling but I knew he was bothered by something. "I know what your trying to do here."

"Is that so wrong?" I asked. Todoroki was a handsome man. He knew I always thought this.

"You understand how I feel about you since going to UA. Besides your drunk. I would never take advantage of you like this."

And that's when it hit me. How incredibly selfish I was being. To me it would be a one night thing to relieve all my sexual frustrations. But to Shoto it's a false glimpse of hope to being anything more. "I'm sorry Shoto.. I'm being selfish. I've just been so sexually frustrated."

"With a proper conversation about your needs I would've been happy to help you. Even it's just for a night.. but again your drunk. You've never attempted this before so doing it now drunk. I feel like you would regret it in the morning. I wouldn't be much of a friend to you if I did."

I crawled closer to Shoto and cuddled into his chest. "I really don't deserve you Shoto. But.... I'm sobering up and still...." I cupped his cheek and being it closer to my face and pecked his lips. "Can we Just.. fix each other?"

"Y/n.." Todoroki said in protest.

"You've said no but your eyes Nd body are obviously saying yes.." he realized his hands were around my waist and neck.

"No strings attached. Just two consenting adults... filling out a desire they each both had.." i leaned in closer and kissed him again. Waiting for him to kiss me back but I could tell he was still battling with himself. "Don't think Shoto." I mumbled against his lips.. "your angry with momo... take it out on me."

Todoroki softly kissed me back. He slowly groaned "y/n we shouldn't.."

"Forget about what we should Shoto.. what do you want? At this second ." I got up and crawled on top of him. Straddling his waist. I could feel his melting underneath me. "If you truly want to just go to sleep we can do that. But if apart of you wants to release your built up frustration... then why Not? Either way we'll still be best friends in the morning. Nothing changes."

Todoroki but his bottom bit and closed eyes as he argued with his inner self on which road to take.

"How bout this. I'm going to go soak in the tub again to sober up more. You can join me. Or go to sleep.. I'll respect which ever decision you make and it won't change anything. Ok?" I got off him and went to the bathroom. Filling up the large tub that fit two people perfectly with bubbles and warm water. Removing the Shoto scented clothes from my body i stepped in and closed my eyes to relax. Hoping .. that Todoroki would come in here with all his problems and we relieve them together.