2

2am..... I squeezed my eyes shut and mentally cursed at myself for even being awake. Thank god i had off today. I can come straight home , do my homework and catch up in sleep.

My phone lit up and vibrates.

1new text message. (Bakugou)

Bakugo: oi

Y/n: what do you want.

Bakugou: why are you up

Y/n: because you texted me idiot.

Clearly a lie but he wouldn't know.

Bakugou: yea what ever. Your still up because your with your dumb boyfriend. Who is he anyways.

Y/n: is that why your texting me katsuki? To find out who I'm with ?

Bakugou: like hell it is. I'm just bored.

Y/n: go to sleep then.

Bakugou: answer my fucking questions.

I sighed Biting my lip . I wish Bakugou was asking because he cared.  It sounds extremely like him to ask questions simply because he's bored. It's the only time he cares about anything that involved with someone other than him.

Y/n: I'm home now. I'm not with him. I was falling asleep when you texted.

Bakugou: well who is he

Y/n: deku

Bakugou: I'll fucking blow your face off.

Y/n: lol I'm kidding. It's no one you know. Now go to sleep I'm tired.

Bakugou: do you work today?

Y/n: no I'm off.

Bakugo: my moms making her spicy ramen tonight. She wants to know if your coming for dinner.

Y/n: spicey ramen?! Hell yea I'm coming over for dinner! Is that even a real question?!

Bakugou: what ever. Bye.

...

I yawned regretting staying up last night. Not like I did by choice. Remembering my day off  and dinner with the bakugous I eagerly got up and got dressed.  I made sure to brush my hair letting it down and throwing some light mascara and eyeliner.

I wanted to look nice.

I met with Bakugou at the train station. I studied his body language which showed he was bothered , his hands in his pockets and back slouched  with an evil grin.

"Your late" I mumbled as he we walked beside me and stood at our gate.

"Piss off!" He shouted.

I crossed my arms annoyed at his unusual outburst. Katsuki is normally mean but to tell me to piss off was rare.

"What the hell is your problem !" I yelled back punching him on the head.

"Will you stop hitting me !" He huffed " anyways. So a new boyfriend.. does that mean your over what's his face. "

"Yea. I told you a week after I gave him my virginity... I find out he was cheating on me. " I whispered.