8

Weeks had went by. Katsuki and I barely spoke. He avoids me now and to be honest. I guess I was avoiding him as well. i thought about being the bigger person but when I try to speak up, my pride gets in the way. I miss my best friend. But he thought I was weak and I needed to prove to him I was strong. And today is the day for it. The sports festival.

As predicted the sports festival was insane. But these one on one battles I'll prove to katsuki... and to all my classmates that I'm strong and that I'll be a damn great hero someday.

I stood across my opponent. My bones shivered as He resembles a bug. The praying mantis. My shot to prove my strength to everyone I'm faced against a human sized bug.. needless to say. I'm afraid and grossed out.

"Tch. She lost" Bakugou snarled to himself

Catching everyone's attention they all looked to Bakugou for explanation.

"Why would say that" Momo asks. "She'll do fine."

"She's scared of bugs. She's shaking already." With his arms folded he leaned back in his chair and kicked up his feet. "She's done for. Pff. Loser."

"I thought you guys were friends." Someone mentions but he ignored it

"I agree with Momo." Todoroki stated. "She'll do well"

"Oh yea half and half ? What the hell do you know ?! you don't know jack shit about her." He yelled. "She's gonna fucking blow it!"

His voice blended in with the crowd. But it was still loud enough for me to get a good listen. My fear turned to anger and disappointment. I balled my fists and got on my stance ready.

The boys arms transformed into scythes and threw some jabs at the air. Quick jabs. I wiped some sweat from my face but when I looked at my hand it was blood. The match continued with me trying to get a good hit in but with my quirk I wasn't as quick as he was and inevitably I lost.  Disappointed and upset I knew I was gonna have to face katsuki'S shit talking.

I walked into our session and as our classmates reassured me I did well , katsuki didn't even bother looking my way. "He's just being stubborn." Kirishima whispered.

"Move! I'll show you what winning looks like !" He growled pushing me aside

"You sure about that.." I mumbled.

"I think you did well considering you went against your opposite. Your quirk involves you lifting heavy which takes away from your speed.." izuku said cheering me up.

"Thanks deku" i smiled.

Bakugou peered up watching me smile and giving deku a nice hug.

"Tch." He scowled.

I anxiously watched katsuki'S fight with ochaco. I felt bad for the poor girl. Katsuki showed her no mercy... it was hard to watch as she was barely able to stand.

"What was that" I mumbled out loud. As confused as I was everyone knew exactly what I was talking about but nervously said nothing. Afraid of how I would react.