4

"miss y/n." recovery lady called out sweetly. "you have a visitor"

sitting up on the bed quickly i eagerly waited for bakugou to enter. But to my surprise... it was kirishima instead.

I relaxed my body and slouched back against the bed "hey" i smiled

"expecting someone else?" he giggled knowing i was hoping he was katsuki.

"pff. of course not." i laughed . he knew of my crush before i did but he never said anything about it other than small remarks like that.

"hows your arm?" he sat beside me in a guest chiar

"good. its not as bad ass i thought. turns out i have bones as strong as rocks." i winked . smiling at my corny joke he was relieved to hear that i was better.

"im glad. you had us worried there for a second. Once you disappeared Bakugou went crazy." a concerned look in his eyes appeared. "he didnt even think. he just pounced on him finding the warp holes body and threatened to kill him."

i raised an eyebrow. "how does that sound different then any other time?"

"It's hard to explain but the look on his face... you had to see it to know. He just snapped."

this i found a bit hard to believe. bakugou cared for people sure but not enough to appear crazy unless its his parents or something, he's not one to show emotion other than being competitive and self absorbed.

i took it as kirishima trying to uplift my spirits the only way he knew how. using bakugo. But that wasn't fair.

"then why isnt he here?" i asked . "i think you over looked the situation. he was already angry and riled up."

"i wouldnt do that to you. i would never lead you on. Bakugo was different when you got sucked up. i never seen him like that. I think he .. likes you."

i sighed wishing that were the truth. " we grew up together . maybe he does care for me . but realistically .. its because weve been friends forever."

"maybe.." he agreed after giving it long thought. he wasnt much of a thinker so it made sense as to why he automatically thought that this was the case.

"So you hug with todoroki?" he questioned. not bothering to tell you how awful bakugou reacted to it just incase he was getting the wrong idea again.

"Oh that.. he iced my arm to help keep the swelling down  but when the cold became to much he warmed me up." i informed him without questioning his question. If  it wasn't for his quick thinking i would've had a lot more recovery time ."

"when can you get back in to the gym." he asked " i need my sparring partner." he flexed his now hardened arm.

"few days" i smiled " i have to get stronger so i can use a heavier amount of earth... that wouldve helped Aizawa sensei..."

"what you did was help him help tsu. she wouldve died if sensei didnt erase his quirk that second."

"y/n?" mitsuki said interrupting our conversation. 

"Mitsuki! what are you doing here?" i smiled returning her hug. 

"The attack was all over the news. I came in to check on katsuki and heard that you were in here.This place is flooded with worried parents!"

"Is katsuki ok ?" i asked 

"Oh yea he's fine! he's just writing out his statement to what happened. im gonna get going and get dinner started. will you still be over?" she asked

"Of course !" i asked cheerfully.

"how bout you kirishima?"

"i would never say no to your dinners mrs bakugou." he smiled.