1999||Prince

"Oh, my GOD," I laughed as Princeton pulled me into the dark, abandoned building. "What are we doing here, dude?"

"We're gonna try somethin' new, Snoops."

I loved it when he called me by my nickname, Snoopy or Snoops for short. Prince and I have been having a lot of fun for the last two weeks. I'm leaving for college in two days, so Princeton wanted to make my last nights with him memorable. Finally, we walked into this room. He sat me down and pulled out two bags. One was filled with a powdery substance, and another was filled with white pills.

"W-what is that, Prince?"

Prince smirked. "Y/N.... It's Ecstacy and Cocaine. I-I just wanted to try it. A-and...... Give you my virginity."

I shrugged. "Well..... YOLO."

He handed me two pills and got him two. We popped them at the same time. Then, he made me a line, while I prepared to snort it. When I did, my nose felt runny, but it was okay. Prince did his line, and kissed me long and passionate. It didn't take long for the Ecstasy and Cocaine to kick in. I felt like liquid velvet. It was like being lifted towards heaven. After hours of making very high and cloudy love, I realized that this was one of the best nights of my life.

•°•