Danny Glover||Ray

As I sat on the corner, waiting for another costumer to buy some dope off of me, I seen the most infamous man around this city. Rayan, but people call him 'Danny Glover'. I don't know why they call him that. Maybe because of Young Thug's song or some other shit. But anyways, him and his partner, Chresanto, looked like they were walking this way. Soon, they were in my face, smiling like the Koolaid Man.

"What, y'all want some crack?!"

Chresanto smacked his teeth. "Hell nahh, ion smoke dope. The hell wrong wit'chu?!"

I snarled. "Then, what the FUCK y'all want?! Look, this is MY corner, so if you ain't buyin', I ain't listenin'. Now, get the fuck out my face, you fuck boys."

Rayan laughed. "Yo name Y/N, ain't it? They call you Snoopy? Or Snoops?"

"Look, nigga, get the fuck outta here. I'm done wit'chu."

"Hol' on, girl. Listen-"

I snapped. "LOOK, I AIN'T GOTTA LISTEN TO SHIT!!! GET. THE. FUCK!!!!! ON. GOODBYE!!!!"

"Aiight, I guess you don't wanna work for me, then. Get arrested."

He walked off with Chresanto, hopping into the car and driving off. I was wondering what he meant by that, until a dozen cop cars zoomed towards me.

•°•Danny Glover by Young Thug•°•