Where You Go||Roc

Me and Roc have been married for 3 years now. We have a 2-year-old named Ziah. But, I've been kinda distant from him. Its because I've been cheating on him. Nahh, I'm just kidding, I'm actually planning our second honeymoon. I want us to go to Argentina or Chile. And it's a lot of work, really. Anyways, I just picked up Ziah from daycare, and she's just trying to talk. I pull up in the driveway. As soon as I walk in, I know something is wrong. Roc is sitting on the couch, with his hands against his mouth.

"What's wrong, Chres?"

He looked my way, scowling. "Don't talk to me. Why the fuck did I go to yo damn office, and they said you never checked in?"

"Baby, I was--"

"And THEN," he yelled. "I GO TO DAMN STARBUCKS AND SHIT, AND YOU SITTIN' THERE, WITH SOME NIGGA!!!!"

"Baby, if you would just liste--"

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, Y/N?!? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?"

"ROC, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! I WAS PLANNING OUR SECOND HONEYMOON, GODDAMNIT. IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN, THEN MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T GET YELLED AT RIGHT NOW. THAT MAN THAT I WAS WITH IS MR. SIMMONDS, A COWORKER THAT IS HELPING ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT!!! I WANTED IT TO BE A SURPRISE, BUT MAYBE NOT. CAUSE NOW YOU GOT A DAMN ATTITUDE!!"

"B-Baby, I-I'm sorry, I didn't know. I--"

"It's okay or whatever, I guess. But, you need to chill the fuck out, Forreal," I said, kissing his cheek and walking out.

•°•Where You Go by Ciara•°•