Send It Up||Roc

I grabbed a couple of hand guns, and a pocket knife. This nigga thought I wasn't gon' put up a fight. Well, he thought wrong. I was fighting for my territory, and he was gonna have to kill me to get it. I jumped into my Mercedes, and pulled off, tires screeching loud. As I pulled up into the abandoned parking lot, far out from the city, there he stood. I could admit, he was cute and leader-material. But, he wasn't taking my spot at the top. I wasn't even thinking when I sped up towards him with my car, hitting him in the process. He lay on the ground, face down. That was easier than I thought. Then, it happened all too fast. My car flew into the air, fire and smoke surrounding it. The glass shattered, cutting my skin viciously and aggressively. I crawled out. Only to see him standing there.

"You thought this was gonna be easy?"

I spit out blood. "Mm, a little."

I jumped up and punched him in his nose. We fought and fought, until both of us were tired. We were now holding each other at gunpoint.

"Who's shooting first," he asked, smirking.

I coughed. "I guess I'll do the honors."

Out of nowhere, he slapped the gun out of my hand. He dropped his gun quickly and pulled out a knife, stabbing me in the stomach. I was too surprised. How could I not have seen that? He grabbed my neck and repeatedly stabbed me, while looking me in the eyes.

"Thanks for the spot."

•°•Send It Up by Kanye West•°•