On Sight||Ray

I sat inside of the empty white room, thinking of one day when I won't be here. The camera zoomed in on me from the high corner. It was just quiet, as always. Then, an alarm just went off. My white room's lights went out, but was replaced with the alarm's red flashing beam. My door slid open with a hiss. Was I finally free? I hear screams and shouts coming from the hallway. This was my chance. I could run out and be free from the crazy house. But, my legs wouldn't budge. I've been sitting here for so long, that my legs have lost their feeling. My eyes lit up when a boy with long, wavy hair ran in and grabbed me. As soon as we entered the hallway, I realized nobody let us free. We were being attacked. And, we were dying. Somebody hit the escape alarm, and that's why our doors were open. So we could get to safety. My savior ran down the hallway and down flights of stairs, until we saw the door. The door that would give us our freedom. The door that would hand my life back to me. We heard mechanical and metallic roars behind us. There were close. We needed to get to that door, and fast. When we reached the door, the boy put me down and looked into my eyes. We both had tears of joy. We swung open the doors, and saw a city full of demolition.

•°•On Sight by Kanye West•°•