Biting Down||Prince

Prince shook his hands, being unsuccessful as last time to try to escape. I already gave up hope. After seeing what I saw at school, we weren't going to survive long. There were dozens of us in this one room, chained up and dirty. We've been in here for weeks. These 'aliens' are actually smart enough to give us water. But, each day they take a kid out. And that kid never returns. Now, me and Prince are the only ones left. The heavy door slid open, and they came in. They started to walk towards me. Prince started to thrash and kick, screaming at them to not take me away. They looked at him. Then, they unchained him, too. They started to drag us down the weird, distorted, and disturbing hallways of their building. We soon arrived in this white room with two beds. They then forced us and strapped us against the bed. I looked to see Prince being eerily quiet. He was staring into its eyes. Suddenly, it snapped. It happened so fast that the tears didn't come until the process was over. The alien's mouth attached itself to Prince's whole face. When it was done, all I saw was blood. Deep, red blood. I had the urge to immediately turn around. Then, I realized. They drew us to them. We were connected to them for some reason. And as soon as I looked into those eyes, I knew who it was. And I knew I was gone.

•°•Biting Down by Lorde•°•