Hot Nigga||Roc

I closed my window when I heard more gunshots. Shit, I was not tryna get shot today. I plopped down onto my bed, trying to relax. Right before I was beginning to dose off, I heard my front door fly open and slam into the wall. I locked that shit, though. My alarm went off, loud as shit. I grabbed my bat from under my bed. I ran downstairs, ready for anything. I saw some boy jumping up and down, looking for somewhere to hide. I turned off my alarm.

"Man, get'cho ass upstairs. Go get in my closet. Ion even know why I'm doin' this for you."

He nodded and ran upstairs. 15 minutes later, loud bangs started to sound from my front door. I swung it open to find guns in my face.

"Where the fuck Roc at?"

I looked at him funny. "Who the fuck is Roc?! And, if you don't get that shit out my damn face, man!!!" I smacked the gun down.

"I saw him run over here--"

I stopped him in the middle of his sentence. "NIGGA!!! Ain't nobody over here!!! GOODBYE!!" I slammed the door in their faces.

I jogged upstairs and slid the closet door open, to sew the boy shaking and sweating.

"Get the hell out."

"Thank you so much. By the way, I'm Roc."

"Hey, Roc. I'm Y/N. Now get the fuck out."

"I was actually kinda hopin', could I stay here?"

These niggas always hot on these streets.

•°•Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda•°•