Rella||Prince

I threw the chair across the room, while the rest of the students ducked. My anger issues were out of control theses days. If I didn't get help soon, I'd be heading off to the mental hospital. I felt like I could kill somebody. My teacher tried to grab me from behind, but I turned and bit him hard. I pushed him out of the way. I charged towards one of my classmates, Jacob. I pushed him, then grabbed him by his shirt. Then, I kissed him. My feelings were going wall to wall. I couldn't feel one feeling without mixing it with another. I swung him on the ground, leaving him confused and surprised. I then pulled out a gun, and shot up to the ceiling. The class screamed and cried, as the gunshot rang through the average classroom. The door handle jiggled and shook, signaling someone was trying to come in. I grabbed my bag and tried to jump out of the window. By then, the police and the principal ran in and snatched me up. I lashed out at them, but they didn't loosen up their grip. As I was getting dragged out, Jacob stared at me, sad to see me go. Finally, we got to the squad car, and they gave me a shot to calm me down. Before I was out cold, Jacob ran out and kissed me goodbye.

•°•Rella by Odd Future•°•