Muse||Roc

"Ohhh, shit. Roc, right thereeeee."

Roc licked in between my thighs, as I pushed his head down further. He looked up at me to look at the pleasure-filled faces I made. Right before I could squirt in his mouth, he came up and pulled out the Zilla. He slid in slow, just to tease. He slowly pumped, as he moved pieces of hair away from my face. He put his hands on my shoulder, as he moved faster. His pace stayed at a medium, while my orgasm was on high. I squirmed under his body, trying to get away from the suffering. He noticed my movements, then went back to a slow pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist, dug my nails into his skin, letting him know I wanted him to speed up. My moans rang loud in the room that we shared. He finally went fast enough to have my body shiver in delight and pleasure. His juices mixed with mine as we both reached our peak. He grabbed my waist, picking me up and placing me on his face. I bent down and licked his tip. I deep thoated his manhood as he slurped the juices pouring from my womanhood. He grunted between my legs and stop licking, when I sucked faster and harder. He then came in my throat and I swallowed. Without warning, he stuck his tongue in my pussy as far as it could go, making me gasp in surprise. I continuously flowed in his mouth, while he grabbed my thighs. Exhausted, I fell back on the bed. He rolled on top of me and kissed my neck.

"I love you, baby."

•°•Muse by PartyNextDoor•°•