Break From Toronto||Roc

I walked the streets of New York, looking out for Roc in Central Park. I passed a newspaper stand with Roc's face on the front cover. It was also on the tabloids and magazines. I sighed and ran towards NYPD's station. I signed his release papers and waited for him to emerge. He staggered out, moments later. I suddenly became heated as he frowned at me. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt, ready to shank him.

"What the fuck is WRONG wit'chu, Chres?! This is my fifth time bailing you the fuck out. I'm so done wit'chu right now, I wanna...... Oooo, I'm so mad at you, man!!!"

He chuckled. "Chill, Y/N. I'm good, but thanks again for getting me out. I don't know what I'd do without you, BestFrann!!!!"

I punched him, closing my eyes after. "Please, no yelling, bruh. I'm dead as fuck after last night."

"Ah ha, at least I was sober. You still got a hangover," he laughed.

"That ain't funny, bitch. Be grateful that Desiree ain't come down here to get you."

He gave me a nasty look. "I wish you would, you asscrack. You will never see me in yo life again."

I laughed at Roc. He was the thing that brightened my day. Every. Single. Time.

•°•Break From Toronto by PartyNextDoor•°•