Senile||Ray

"RAYYYY!!!!" I tried to grab him.

I jumped up out of my bed, sweating. Jesus, it was just a dream. I felt the left side of the bed, only to feel cool sheets. I heard glass crash against the ground. My paranoia grew even higher. I ran downstairs to see Ray in the refrigerator.

"Rayyy, you scared me."

He looked up sheepishly. "I'm sorry, babes. I just got hungry."

I smiled. "Just come back to bed, okay?"

He stood up straight. "Okay, I'll be up."

I smiled wider, but it quickly faded when I saw what was behind him. My nerves shot through the roof. My nightmare was coming true. It was a clown, an evil clown. I know I sounded foolish, but what this clown was after wasn't. My own breathing was choking me. I was suffocating in this room. Ray looked at me confused, oblivious to the horror behind him.

"RAYYYY!!!!" I tried to grab him.

It was too late. It grabbed him by his bun and sliced his head off. The rest of his body fell on the ground, his blood staining the tile. I was traumatized. The clown walked towards me. I couldn't get away. I screamed, but no one could hear me.

"Baby!!! BABY!!! Wake up!!!"

I jumped up. "Oh, my God."

Ray looked concerned. "Are you okay, baby?"

I nodded, unsure. "Yeah, it was just a dream. Just a dream."

•°•Senile by Young Money•°•